Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 11:50 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,002,796 times

Advertisements

It just goes to show he is more interested than being right than the success of his country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 11:55 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,655,228 times
I agree with Rush and I think the liberal idiots over the past few years who wished for Bush to fail said far worse and spewed more hate rhetoric than Rush ever did or does.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:56 AM

503 posts, read 937,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
It's just Rushie poo stirring up the pot because nobody cares about him anymore. He's also ticked because his Wonderboy DID fail.

Nobody?, oh I guess you didnt see who the number one talk show host was last year, ooops that was Rush

Old 01-22-2009, 12:01 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,845,543 times
Quote:
It's just Rushie poo stirring up the pot because nobody cares about him anymore. He's also ticked because his Wonderboy DID fail.
Yeah, 20 years as the top syndicated talk radio host will do that.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:02 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Freedom of speech. The FDR Admin was way out of line in shutting down Father Coughlin. Let the market be the market.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:03 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
It just goes to show he is more interested than being right than the success of his country.

I think his only interest is lining his pocket$

Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,548,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
And yet people who listen to Limbaugh consider themselves "Patriots" and "real Americans". I am NOT an Obama supporter (can't support anyone who wont openly say that they are against the wars on Drugs, Prostitution, Cuba, Terrorism AND Iraq, and are for military research, more open trade, fewer restrictions on business and many more restrictions on frivolous lawsuits.) but I want him to succeed in making this country a better place. I didn't like Bush either, but I went to the 2000 inaguration and wanted to see him succeed. A true patriot wants his nation to progress and prosper, not to fail when the path is not exactly what you want. It'd be one thing if Obama wanted to invade Mexico and exterminate Mestizo people, but he wants to create a "great society" like LBJ. I will support him until 2012, when I am able to waste another vote on a Libertarian or Libertarian-leaning Republican.
I almost want to pat you on the back.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,811 times
I'm for locking limbaugh, coulter, hannity, beck, and o'reilly into a rubber room with an eavedropping device, and taping their neo-con lunatic fringe spews, then publishing it all over the airwaves, except on faux news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I expect many of our problems, economic, social and international, to be well on the way to a peaceable solution in three years.

Wanting Obama to fail is like wanting Bush to fail. Neither is or was good for our country. Limbaugh is just striving for relevancy,ratings and even more money.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:16 PM

112 posts, read 173,146 times
Quote:

No No No not everyone dislike Rush, I LIKE RUSH, and I know many who do, you and other dislike him because he says it the way it is and don't give a hoot if anyone likes it or not. Thats what is wrong with Washington DC the big shot politicians are to busy money grabbing, lying and stealing from the American people, politicians do not have the balls to stand up to anyone they are to busy hiding their bankroll and cutting deals.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:20 PM

503 posts, read 937,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KySS View Post
No No No not everyone dislike Rush, I LIKE RUSH, and I know many who do, you and other dislike him because he says it the way it is and don't give a hoot if anyone likes it or not. Thats what is wrong with Washington DC the big shot politicians are to busy money grabbing, lying and stealing from the American people, politicians do not have the balls to stand up to anyone they are to busy hiding their bankroll and cutting deals.

Thank you. I am not worried about Obama, cause everyone knows Rush runs America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies