Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:20 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Obama's mother believed in life. She could have easily aborted Obama and he would have never been president. How many other great man and women have been aborted? We will never know?
The pendulum swings both ways. How many monsters have been aborted? How many potential Bundy's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 12:22 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I can't speak for Roman Catholics, but I know of no Christians in my non-denominational Protestant Church who voted for Obama. I will agree with you that the media was far to busy asking tough probing question to spend any time talking about non-issues like us exporting abortion. Face it, the news media is corrupt and free speech is on the rocks.
Us exporting abortion? Women have been aborting children throughout history, in every country in the world. Abortion isn't a new concept, and it's not something we're selling to people around the world.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:12 PM

512 posts, read 712,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
I don't believe in murder
Based on your statment and anti- religious hangups
Your agnostic ideas make you sound like a willing dupe
First of all, I am an atheist. I am pretty offended that you keep calling me and other pro choice people murderers. I believe the dupe in this conversation would be the one who ignores science and listens to a dress wearing bigot witch doctor. You can hold whatever religious beliefs you want as long as you don't try to enforce them on other citizens.

Quote:
And I don't use drugs...I try not to support what I consider Evil ..and We agree on one thing ,I am a jerk..so I just go with God.....and Try not to MURDER or pay the bill
You make sensational claims and yet refuse to see your hypocrisy. I wonder if you are against all war, and you must be a member of PETA if you really value life. The problem is that Pro Lifers only care about the fetus until it is born then we strap some boots on it and send it off to war. Maybe the fact that you consider mood stabilizing drugs EVIL has a lot to do with the nonsense that you spew all over these threads

Do you mourn for every period? Do you have a candle light vigil for every early pregnancy that is spontaneously ended? If not, I guess that makes you a monster. Maybe we should ban men from pulling out, to save the unborn babies!

Old 01-26-2009, 03:15 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOKThe1stTime View Post
First of all, I am an atheist. I am pretty offended that you keep calling me and other pro choice people murderers. I believe the dupe in this conversation would be the one who ignores science and listens to a dress wearing bigot witch doctor. You can hold whatever religious beliefs you want as long as you don't try to enforce them on other citizens.

I don't believe I called you a jerk, but if you are going to agree I will too. You make sensational claims and yet refuse to see your hypocrisy. I wonder if you are against all war, and you must be a member of PETA if you really value life. The problem is that Pro Lifers only care about the fetus until it is born then we strap some boots on it and send it off to war.

Do you mourn for every period? Do you have a candle light vigil for every early pregnancy that is spontaneously ended? If not, I guess that makes you a monster. Maybe we should ban men from pulling out, to save the unborn babies!
Every sperm is sacred.... sorry. I couldn't help singing to myself a little!

Old 01-26-2009, 04:49 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOKThe1stTime View Post

You make sensational claims and yet refuse to see your hypocrisy. I wonder if you are against all war, and you must be a member of PETA if you really value life. The problem is that Pro Lifers only care about the fetus until it is born then we strap some boots on it and send it off to war. Maybe the fact that you consider mood stabilizing drugs EVIL has a lot to do with the nonsense that you spew all over these threads

Tell me what hypocrisy you are refering to I am not a member of anything.....if you need drugs, and I suspect you do.....that is not proof for your statements as for Evil .....you are not qualified to teach about it.....you are just its willing dupe...God can stabilize a mood but first you must believe He IS. If you say in your heart there is no God then your mood swings will require denial and drugs.......

Old 01-26-2009, 05:15 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Tell me what hypocrisy you are refering to I am not a member of anything.....if you need drugs, and I suspect you do.....that is not proof for your statements as for Evil .....you are not qualified to teach about it.....you are just its willing dupe...God can stabilize a mood but first you must believe He IS. If you say in your heart there is no God then your mood swings will require denial and drugs.......

I don't do drugs... and I don't have any denial. I'm a happy Atheist who lives a very good life without any mention of a magical creator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies