Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 AM

7,126 posts, read 11,709,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Why not face the facts of it and stop your silly whining...
If in fact that reference is to me I suggest you re-read my OP. No whining here at all. Just a simple question about why you need to blame others before you can move forward on you own and accept the accountabilty of your actions.

BTW the clicking heel remark was not very appreciative.It won't go unnoticed in further posts that I may make here.
je
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You still don't get it and sadly you never will if you haven't gotten it by now. The eight years of the Bush Crime Family reign was not a matter of politics and party affiliation. Yes, there was a hijacking of the Republican Party by Neocon thugs and they did use politics as a means to an end, but this a bonafide crime family opearting under the guise of a legit administration and folks such as yourself bought it hook line and sinker. Many of us that are screaming for them to be brought to justice supported Bush after 9/11, but were tuned in enough to eventually understand that we were duped and America was sucker punched. The dots connected themselves. We were lied to, our treasury was robbed with no bid contracts via Hell-iburton, Blackwater to finance an illegal occupation of Iraq. They spat and urinated on our Constitution. The bogus adminstration did not come to govern, they came to plunder! Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove, Gonzales and the rest of the thugs and Neocon pigs never can and never will be forgiven for crimes against humanity that are unforgivable!
Like I said, Democrats are bankrupt for ideas. The GWB distraction doesn't work any more. Usually Presidential approval numbers go up after the inauguration but not in Obama's case. They have dropped by about 10 points because America is now realizing what I've been saying all along. There is no "change", just the same old tired tax and spend liberalism the Democrats have been pedaling since the thirties. The spending bill has been seen for what it really is, political payoffs for Democratic supporters. So now what?

Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site.

Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site. (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/economic_stimulus_package/support_for_stimulus_package_falls_to_37 - broken link)

Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
If in fact that reference is to me I suggest you re-read my OP. No whining here at all. Just a simple question about why you need to blame others before you can move forward on you own and accept the accountabilty of your actions.

BTW the clicking heel remark was not very appreciative.It won't go unnoticed in further posts that I may make here.
je
"""BTW the clicking heel remark was not very appreciative.It won't go unnoticed in further posts that I may make here."""

What've you got against the ""Wizard of Oz"???

Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 AM

7,126 posts, read 11,709,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"""BTW the clicking heel remark was not very appreciative.It won't go unnoticed in further posts that I may make here."""

What've you got against the ""Wizard of Oz"???
Remarks from smart arses for one thing. Idiotic remarks from liberals for a second thing.

What else would you like to know?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:12 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Like I said, Democrats are bankrupt for ideas. The GWB distraction doesn't work any more. Usually Presidential approval numbers go up after the inauguration but not in Obama's case. They have dropped by about 10 points because America is now realizing what I've been saying all along. There is no "change", just the same old tired tax and spend liberalism the Democrats have been pedaling since the thirties. The spending bill has been seen for what it really is, political payoffs for Democratic supporters. So now what?

Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site.

Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site. (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/economic_stimulus_package/support_for_stimulus_package_falls_to_37 - broken link)

It is the Neocon Republicans that are in the toilet. Someone just needs to flush. They have Rush The Pig Man as their leader and they could do no better than the Alaskan Governor to get a hype going during the election. They're even depending on Joe The Dumber Plumber for advice. Give me a break!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:16 AM

2,397 posts, read 4,703,178 times
It will never end. Just like the constant bashing of Gov Palin. If the current POTUS screws up its easier to blame someone else.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,391,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorawatcher View Post
It will never end. Just like the constant bashing of Gov Palin. If the current POTUS screws up its easier to blame someone else.
What does Palin have to do with this?

And the things people are blaming Bush for have nothing to do with the current President. Are you suggesting that Obama presided over the creation of the current economic snafu?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:22 AM

18,131 posts, read 25,296,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorawatcher View Post
Showing clips of Palin answering questions is bashing?
Are journalists supposed to suck up to her?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM

Why after all this time are people still infatuated with her? Why is there still all the bashing?
Do I think the new President is to blame for the economic mess NO I don't. But I don't see him making it better either. Maybe if he could do what he wants to do with out both houses putting things in the package he could do his job.
But to continue to blame others for it has got to be so boring and it isn't going to change anything. So people will continue to go and blame others for what ever comes along. I can see someone posting that it was Ex-president Bush who has everyone growing beards now or that he caused Pres Obama to hit his head on the doorway.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:34 AM

And I bet if I were to go back through all the posts and threads on all this I would have whiskers like rip van winkle by the time I got done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies