Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Hmmm, so the CBO is projecting Obama will largely undo the damage Bush has done in the next few years relative to the monstrous deficit as share of GDP he left us with, looking at post 95 which the OP keeps begging us to review.

Thank goodness.
No, the CBO is projecting that the recession will end IN SPITE OF what obama will do. Since the stimulus bill doesn't really start spending until 2010 and beyond, nothing in that bill will put a stop to the recession.

Quote:
Unlike you I read the link it says we are going to sdend 787 billion and thats going to run a big up our deficit to gdp ratio until early 2010 the trend will change. I think we all were aware that we were spending 787 billion. Got another source?
That's not it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 12:52 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,849,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, the CBO is projecting that the recession will end IN SPITE OF what obama will do. Since the stimulus bill doesn't really start spending until 2010 and beyond, nothing in that bill will put a stop to the recession.

That's not it.
maybe you should read it yourself!

Old 02-22-2009, 12:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
I have. Maybe you didn't read far enough?

Old 02-22-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
I have. Maybe you didn't read far enough?
Or maybe you are counting on what someone else said. Who ever told you that lie you now know they are not reliable.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:34 PM

27 posts, read 66,033 times
Quote:
RealClearMarkets - Articles - The Market Is Shorting Obama's 'Stimulus'

He is truly going to bury this economy.

Remember when Bush was running deficits of about $400 billion - all the gnashing of teeth by the Left? Where are they now when obama has run up the deficit to nearly $2 Trillion?
The difference is that all those bush deficits never were gonna be used to create AMERICAN JOBS

It just put money into Haliburton no bid contracts that Haliburton has avoided taxes on by outsourcing its base

YET YOU REPUNKS ALL CHOOSE TO IGNORE THESES FACTS

JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY WONT TRY TO FIX THIS RECESSION THAT YOU AGAIN CAUSED WITH YOUR BANK DEREGULATION

JUST LIKE YOU DID IN 81-88 the last real estate bubble recession

OH BE sure to use your fuzzy math to say that was not a recession now

I LIVED THROUGH IT,,I know better

THE THING ABOUT THIS STIMULUS PLAN YOU REPUNKS CHOOSE TO IGNORE

IS IT WILL CREATE 1st party tax revenue from the direct american jobs created

Then it will create 2nd party tax revenue from rent and groceries and bills paid.

ALL that product bought generate positive cash flow for the vendor and taxable revenue

Third all the mortgages supported will stop the lost housing values on the good loans

and those home wont lose value from having forclosures in their neighborhood

so it guarantees stable equity

IF YOUR BOY JOHN McCain HAD NOT AUTHORED THE dereg bill in 2002 this housing bubble reccession would have not happened AGAIN

Just like it did in 81-88 after he wrote the dereg bill for the savings and loans in 1982

that caused his butt to be investigated as part of the Charles Keeting 5

when Lincoln Savings failed in 1986

YOU REPUNKS CAUSED THIS BILL TO BE NEEDED

Quite whining and support this country and help clean up the mess your repunk leaders caused again

Old 02-22-2009, 03:43 PM

27 posts, read 66,033 times
Quote:
Why do liberals have such a hard time spelling, in addition to reading comprehension.

WHY does sanrene have such a hard time understanding basic economics

Answer he believes his repunk party lies and their fuzzy math

also he Moderator cut: rude blindly supports his repunk party that has brougth us to recession 2 time in 20 years

WITH THEIR LIE CALLED TRICKLE DOWN ECON

Moderator cut: rude

like all the ignorant stupid cons who voted for John McCain

Old johnboy authored both dereg bills for the savings in loans in the 80's and the investment banks in 2002

that lead to both recessions

AND YET I BET OLD SANRENE VOTED for AND SUPPORTED HIM

Moderator cut: rude
ok sanrene now since you cant refute my stated facts

go ahead and check the spelling and syntax
Moderator cut: no name calling etc.!!!

Last edited by katzenfreund; 02-22-2009 at 04:44 PM..

Old 02-22-2009, 03:53 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaarr View Post
The difference is that all those bush deficits never were gonna be used to create AMERICAN JOBS

It just put money into Haliburton no bid contracts that Haliburton has avoided taxes on by outsourcing its base

YET YOU REPUNKS ALL CHOOSE TO IGNORE THESES FACTS

JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY WONT TRY TO FIX THIS RECESSION THAT YOU AGAIN CAUSED WITH YOUR BANK DEREGULATION

JUST LIKE YOU DID IN 81-88 the last real estate bubble recession

OH BE sure to use your fuzzy math to say that was not a recession now

I LIVED THROUGH IT,,I know better

THE THING ABOUT THIS STIMULUS PLAN YOU REPUNKS CHOOSE TO IGNORE

IS IT WILL CREATE 1st party tax revenue from the direct american jobs created

Then it will create 2nd party tax revenue from rent and groceries and bills paid.

ALL that product bought generate positive cash flow for the vendor and taxable revenue

Third all the mortgages supported will stop the lost housing values on the good loans

and those home wont lose value from having forclosures in their neighborhood

so it guarantees stable equity

IF YOUR BOY JOHN McCain HAD NOT AUTHORED THE dereg bill in 2002 this housing bubble reccession would have not happened AGAIN

Just like it did in 81-88 after he wrote the dereg bill for the savings and loans in 1982

that caused his butt to be investigated as part of the Charles Keeting 5

when Lincoln Savings failed in 1986

YOU REPUNKS CAUSED THIS BILL TO BE NEEDED

Quite whining and support this country and help clean up the mess your repunk leaders caused again

Try reading this, I'll be waiting for your reply! The whole story is on the link.

"Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the CLINTON Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits."

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - New York Times

Old 02-22-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Try reading this, I'll be waiting for your reply! The whole story is on the link.

"Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the CLINTON Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits."

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - New York Times
So its Clintons fault? Didn't Bush and the republicans have 6 years to fix the problem. The party of self accountability has turned into the party of complete hypocrites.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:14 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
So its Clintons fault? Didn't Bush and the republicans have 6 years to fix the problem. The party of self accountability has turned into the party of complete hypocrites.
Watch the whole video!

Yes it's Clintons and the democrats fault and Obama was in on it....

"EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!"

YouTube - EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!

And I can't and don't speak for Bush. And it's time for democrats to stop trying to shift the blame!

Old 02-22-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Watch the whole video!

Yes it's Clintons and the democrats fault and Obama was in on it....

"EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!"

YouTube - EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!

And I can't and don't speak for Bush.
Your credibility out the window right there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies