Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 08:52 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times

Advertisements

Last post to you will be a repeat of the one in your other thread.
Instead of wasting all this time here, why don't you and your little group get together and put ads in the papers in your state(I'll limit the area to keep it easier for you)guaranteeing every woman considering abortion that you will support her ,in whatever way necessary, during her pregnancy and guarantee that you will take the baby after its birth.
You'd probaby be more effective than you're being here.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:58 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,532,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
One more thing, EEE, the fact that you supported Bush's folly in Iraq leads me to believe that you are far from pro-life.
That's been addressed repeated. Please read past posts before you erroneiously comment. What I've noticed from you is you rarely read the posts.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
That's been addressed repeated. Please read past posts before you erroneiously comment. What I've noticed from you is you rarely read the posts.
I didn't particularly have a desire to read all 1,000+.

Anyway, the only time I recall you addressing Iraq is when you said it was to protect America from terrorists. It wasn't about that and anyone with half a brain understands.

Then you said that killing is acceptable for the "greater good" to protect America. I actually agree with that, but that is not applicable in the case of Iraq.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
It's never too late. If you think you should have been aborted, you can off yourself anytime.

I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION.

The decision can ALWAYS be the developing human being's. What you do is let him be born, then when we reaches the age of reason, if HE decides for himself that he doesn't want to live, he can kill himself. That way, choice rests with the person who would be affected.

But why wouldn't that idea fly with the leftwing crazies? Simple. They want abortions. They'll put whatever lipstick on it they have to, calling it 'choice' or calling it a 'procedure', or blathering about how they are 'doing best for the baby so it won't face inevitable hardship'. But that's all window dressing. They want abortions, plain and simple. The providers want abortions because they make tons of money off them. The rank-and-file lefties want they so they can go right on living a selfish lifestyle AND because they've been duped by the money changers who want abortion legal for votes and/or $.
Once they reach the age of reason, however, they have the capacity to be productive, and start paying their own way...

Old 05-14-2009, 08:16 AM

185 posts, read 108,830 times
Quote:
It's never too late. If you think you should have been aborted, you can off yourself anytime.

I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION.

The decision can ALWAYS be the developing human being's. What you do is let him be born, then when we reaches the age of reason, if HE decides for himself that he doesn't want to live, he can kill himself. That way, choice rests with the person who would be affected.

But why wouldn't that idea fly with the leftwing crazies? Simple. They want abortions. They'll put whatever lipstick on it they have to, calling it 'choice' or calling it a 'procedure', or blathering about how they are 'doing best for the baby so it won't face inevitable hardship'. But that's all window dressing. They want abortions, plain and simple. The providers want abortions because they make tons of money off them. The rank-and-file lefties want they so they can go right on living a selfish lifestyle AND because they've been duped by the money changers who want abortion legal for votes and/or $.
Planned Parenthood made $100 million from performing abortions last year. They were also among Democrats largest contributors. There is no moral basis. It's all about money.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:38 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
If we found a one cell organism on mars that was evolving and developing we would say there is life on mars. if we find a once cell organism in a womans womb that is evolving we say we can kill it.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:40 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,852,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
If we found a one cell organism on mars that was evolving and developing we would say there is life on mars. if we find a once cell organism in a womans womb that is evolving we say we can kill it.
And the DNA of the organism in the woman's body would be human and different from the mother. Who knows what the DNA would be of the one cell organism on Mars...

Old 05-14-2009, 12:33 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Another EEEEEEEEEE? did you get suspended and reincarnated into this? you troll you.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:42 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
killing/murder is debabteable when talking about abortion. no one has the right to tell me what to do with my own body, nor is it the public's business how a woman becomes pregnant. doesn't matter if it is beacuse she is a "harlot" or married, raped or not using birth control. it is no ones business but her own and her doctor.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:58 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMama2009 View Post
Is the killing of little babies a crime? YES!!!!!!!

Take your globalist new world order eugenics and embrace critical thinking! <-- that's an order, not a suggestion! I don't need the "ten commandments' to tell me that murder is wrong.

Yes, murdering babies is wrong, and has NOTHING to do with the topic of abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies