Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 02:09 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,337 times

Advertisements

Uh-oh. The plot thickens. Rumour has it he is doing a very important person.

His poor family. Maybe he can room with John Edwards until the media goes away. It's too bad. I liked this guy. Guess he's got feet of clay as lots of pols have.

If it's true, the rumours, he will be resigning the Gov office within 24 hours. Yikes...can you imagine having your worst behavior (ever in your life) getting a microscope? I feel sorry for his family, and kind of him. He's an unstable guy, though. And I'm glad to get him out of the rep party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM

297 posts, read 349,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post

His poor family. Maybe he can room with John Edwards until the media goes away. It's too bad. I liked this guy. Guess he's got feet of clay as lots of pols have.

If it's true, the rumours, he will be resigning the Gov office within 24 hours. Yikes...can you imagine having your worst behavior (ever in your life) getting a microscope? I feel sorry for his family, and kind of him. He's an unstable guy, though. And I'm glad to get him out of the rep party.
Really? Do tell....

Old 06-24-2009, 02:12 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post

I hope he's not been boning the very attractive president of Argentina:

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-24-2009, 02:14 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Gotta love that party of family values....

4,459 posts, read 4,210,102 times
Default Sanford Was Harsh Critic Of Clinton Affair, Called President A Rascal

Governor Mark Sanford's admission that he has had an affair with a woman from Argentina, whom he met through the exchange of emails, promises to spark yet another round of reflection and debate over how significant a politician's personal life is when judging their professional conduct.

Sanford Was Harsh Critic Of Clinton Affair, Called President A Rascal

Pot calling the kettle black...

4,183 posts, read 6,524,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truehorn View Post
So far we only have Mark's word for the fact that this is a heterosexual affair.
I hope he was doing it in the missionary position. At least we know he's not a total pervert.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:15 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,032 times
Such bigot!! He would take pride on his MORAL behaviour....HAHAHAHAHAHA, another dirty immoral Republican down the hole.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:15 PM

94 posts, read 225,152 times
Makes it extra special that it was over Father's Day weekend. A nice way to twist the knife in a little deeper for the family. I will say he came clean pretty fast. I was shocked. Don't these things usually drag on and on for months with people trying to cover it all up. So will his wife tell him to "take a hike". Apparently he likes to hike.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:16 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Gotta love that party of family values....
Nevermind the family values. This guy is a scumbucket politician.

And scumbucket comes in two flavors - democrat and republican.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:17 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,034,703 times
Clinton was the POTUS, arguably the most powerful leader in the world, Sanford is the governor of one state. Sanford is probably going to resign his post, Clinton lied under oath and was allowed to remain in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies