Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2009, 10:37 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,211,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I see your one of those people who like to try and make your point by reading something totally different into someone's post. Where did I use the word Poor..

My outline is on a person make 75K based on your assumptions that they could afford to purchase their own Medical insurance. That assumption is provided is based on Employer based. If a person has to go out and purchase their own comparable insurance, that so called annual saving would be less. But you and Great day, continue with the rhetoric. Like the Republicans, outline and suggestions without any back-up statistics, cost or information.
How much will the Democrats proposed plan cost you per year?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 10:38 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,878,379 times

Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Personally I think you just dislike that so many millions of people who could afford health insurance choose not to and it throws your figures regarding the number of uninsured out of whack...but that is just me.

So anyway how many people of the 37 million Americans actually cannot afford health insurance and have no access to gov. provided care?

yada yada yahda..Childish deflect..

I found the same uninsured that your throwing in your google maze...You REFUSE to back up all of the BS statistical numbers you threw out there. This is not a competition, too many people are with out insurance and those who do have innsurance do not have enough..the system is broken..DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET THAT? APPARENTLY NEITHER DO THE POLITICIANS

Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
How much will the Democrats proposed plan cost you per year?

too damn much..There you've got your answer Now how much will the Republicans cost?

Old 08-04-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
yada yada yahda..Childish deflect..

I found the same uninsured that your throwing in your google maze...You REFUSE to back up all of the BS statistical numbers you threw out there. This is not a competition, too many people are with out insurance and those who do have innsurance do not have enough..the system is broken..DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET THAT? APPARENTLY NEITHER DO THE POLITICIANS
How many people who can't afford to buy insurance and have no access to gov. programs are there???

Any ideas?

Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
too damn much..There you've got your answer Now how much will the Republicans cost?
So it will cost too much but you support it anyway???

Old 08-04-2009, 10:48 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
GOP health plan, for sure, status quo, you die, i live.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
So it will cost too much but you support it anyway???

find anywhere in my posts where I made any mentioning of supporting...Again, reading things that are not there...typical

I haven't even made an INDICATION that I DON'T support the Republican plan. See unlike you and others I choose to get ALL of the FACTS and INFORMATION before providing an opinion either way.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:57 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
That does not answer the question.

Providing life saving care is different - much different, than "general" health insurance such as what you might have - covering doctors visits, meds etc.

The question to you, again is, do you want to cover those in the US illegally, with the same type of health insurance as everyone gets?
Yes, it is a public health issue.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
find anywhere in my posts where I made any mentioning of supporting...Again, reading things that are not there...typical

I haven't even made an INDICATION that I DON'T support the Republican plan. See unlike you and others I choose to get ALL of the FACTS and INFORMATION before providing an opinion either way.
Okay lets go back to the beginning.

What do you want to happen in regards to healthcare and how do you want it implemented?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies