Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 06:27 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,974,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Well, what is his evidence?

Interesting comment about "video proof".......I've heard it said that if someone is convicted of murder and sentence to death, even if you can provide a video tape of someone else commiting the crime, you most likely will not get relief for the wrongly convicted. Did you see "The Life of David Gale"? Those are liberals.
That's why I put "reportedly" in the title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 06:33 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
So what did these intruders do to make him think they were there because he was against health care reform? I gotta say he looks like an angry guy, he may have made more than a few enemies in his day.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:45 PM

683 posts, read 825,196 times
A concerned citizen asked a question about the health plan that has not been read by anyone who is promoting it. The politician responded with lies and rhetoric (probably from the bullet point sheet handed out by Pelosi) then later accused the citizen of being "manufactured" to disrupt. Brushed the citizen off as irrelevant with that smug pompus look on his face as if he really beleives in this BS he is selling and that "they" know what is best for us.

Disagree with the liberal statist agenda and you will be marginalized.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
A concerned citizen asked a question about the health plan that has not been read by anyone who is promoting it. The politician responded with lies and rhetoric (probably from the bullet point sheet handed out by Pelosi) then later accused the citizen of being "manufactured" to disrupt. Brushed the citizen off as irrelevant with that smug pompus look on his face as if he really beleives in this BS he is selling and that "they" know what is best for us.

Disagree with the liberal statist agenda and you will be marginalized.
A concerned citizen yells about what he THINKS the health care plan that nobody has read will do. In a very loud, obnoxious, confrontational way. He says; THERE WILL BE NO COVERAGE FOR HIS HANDICAPPED CHILD. PERIOD. The politician says that isn't so but the guy is having none of it.

Why do you think the politician was lying? And do you think this man actually wanted an answer if he already "knew" everything?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
So what did these intruders do to make him think they were there because he was against health care reform? I gotta say he looks like an angry guy, he may have made more than a few enemies in his day.
Good point! I agree. The man certainly seemed angry.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:04 PM

683 posts, read 825,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
A concerned citizen yells about what he THINKS the health care plan that nobody has read will do. In a very loud, obnoxious, confrontational way. He says; THERE WILL BE NO COVERAGE FOR HIS HANDICAPPED CHILD. PERIOD. The politician says that isn't so but the guy is having none of it.

Why do you think the politician was lying? And do you think this man actually wanted an answer if he already "knew" everything?
Did you catch the part about the politician responding about an amendment? Then was asked what the number of said amendment was and could not answer? They are reading from a script and following the Thugocracy playbook.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
Did you catch the part about the politician responding about an amendment? Then was asked what the number of said amendment was and could not answer? They are reading from a script and following the Thugocracy playbook.
I heard the guy (and others) yell "NO NO NO" when the politician first tried to respond.

If this was the first time he asked anyone about health care reform then why go in with the idea that it's all gloom and doom and insist it won't allow medical care for his handicapped son? That isn't reasonable by anyones standards. What or who gives any American the idea that their government wants them to die? He was there to rage, plain and simple.

And I'm still not seeing any details about the intruder.

Last edited by Ceece; 08-10-2009 at 07:19 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 07:10 PM

1,043 posts, read 1,292,156 times
Geez, guess i'll have to say it since Tank is not here to do it.

You know they would not have allowed an African American to go on tv and say he was going to kill people if they attacked his house and threatened his wife and children. Remember what they did to Malcom X etc -

No offense to Tank just thought it would be funny to write

I'm obviously kidding, but figured i'd try to add a bit of humor to the thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:59 PM

838 posts, read 922,577 times
The poor man and his family, wonder what thugs threatened him?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
The poor man and his family, wonder what thugs threatened him?
"officials" what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies