Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 02:43 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,485,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Wrong.. Not even close. What we do is look around and see that 40 odd people have gone to jail for voter fraud.... and they all supported dems.... then we say... dems cheet.
What have you got again? Forty or whatever canvassers (out of many thousands) who systematcially tried to pad their resumes by turning in multiple bogus cards? Were any of those folks convicted after people like ACORN turned them and the evidence against them over to authorities?

And you might want to look up Mark Jacoby, the freaking director of the California State GOP Voter Registration Drive. He was arrested for voter registration fraud in October 2008, but you never heard a word about him, did you. How could that have happened? Then last June, he ended up being forced to plead guilty to falsifying HIS OWN voter regsitration so that he could be elgibile to conduct the drive at all. Republicans....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2009, 02:44 PM
obo

916 posts, read 986,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Interesting. Can you provide a link, this is news to me. Or maybe you've sat in on the meetings with the DNC or have some type of recording you can share
It happened in NY and MN. This is their card up their sleeve, when losing the election, recount until you get the winning vote.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:46 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
It happened in NY and MN. This is their card up their sleeve, when losing the election, recount until you get the winning vote.

Link?

Old 11-02-2009, 02:52 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,348,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you proved that ACORN hasn't moved in from outside? I didn't see your proof.
The article didn't have any proof either.

The only reference was

" Peter Colavito, Acorn's former political director in New York and a board member of the Working Families Party, is now the political director of SEIU Local 32BJ"

thats it. so could it be true. maybe. but is it true. nope just opinion at this point. no proof.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:54 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
And as long as their are Republicans the devil will have a constant stream of willing new customers.
Wow, if Republicans are the devil, I shutter to think of what Corzine is...

Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
This is how Republicans begin the process of questioning the election and making excuses. "If the democrat win it had to be voter fraud. There of course is NO OTHER EXPLAINATION"

You clearly haven't ever been anywhere near NJ.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You clearly haven't ever been anywhere near NJ.

Born and raised and still located. Which is why i could state clearly that BOTH Corzine and Christie are as crooked as they come. Either way, I will be walking into the voting booth holding my nose with my eyes closed pulling down the lever.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:18 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Born and raised and still located. Which is why i could state clearly that BOTH Corzine and Christie are as crooked as they come. Either way, I will be walking into the voting booth holding my nose with my eyes closed pulling down the lever.

Christie isn't crooked. I know the Corzine folks have resorted to that kind of thing because their candidate is so dirty their only choice is to try and bring Christie down to their level. The billionaire banker, friend to the corrupt is going down tomorrow.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:29 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
exactly.

Nita

Old 11-02-2009, 04:32 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
As long as there are Democrats there wll be election fraud. hussein obama will continue to find ways to fund ACORN, his good buddies.
LOL, are you implying the landslide general election that completely decimated the GOP was rigged? Why not give up your conspiracy theories and face up to the fact that America sent people like you a pink slip?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies