Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,549,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Being from NJ you must know any Republican candidate has to win by more than 2% to make up for the fraud. Hudson and Essex county are particularly corrupt.

If you were from NJ you would know Hudson and Essex counties not only use the electronic booths but also the manual booths. In Hudson, Essex, Passic & Middlsex counties particularly their heavily monitored by both Democrat and Republicans. Stop with the fraud excuses. In my 20 years of voting I've NEVER heard of any claims of voter fraud. Corruption is a completely different matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 04:05 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,784,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
If you were from NJ you would know Hudson and Essex counties not only use the electronic booths but also the manual booths. In Hudson, Essex, Passic & Middlsex counties particularly their heavily monitored by both Democrat and Republicans. Stop with the fraud excuses. In my 20 years of voting I've NEVER heard of any claims of voter fraud. Corruption is a completely different matter.

Look my friend I live in Hudson county, pull your head out of the sand. Hudson county is known nationwide for having dead people vote. A Christie win or loss, voter fraud is alive and well in NJ. I suppose you are a Democrat, they can never seem to see voter fraud. Thankfully others can.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Look my friend I live in Hudson county, pull your head out of the sand. Hudson county is known nationwide for having dead people vote. A Christie win or loss, voter fraud is alive and well in NJ. I suppose you are a Democrat, they can never seem to see voter fraud. Thankfully others can.
LMAO...did you read your own article? I take it you did not. Unlike you i'm not going to generalize your political views. For the record I'm a Democrat one who tends to research and analyze information before ranting and spewing talking points.

From the title of YOUR PROOF.

Analysis Finds Serious Flaws With New Jersey Voter Fraud Report

too funny.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:11 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,242,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
The difference between Republicans and Democrats where sin is concerned is that Republicans know it is sin.
Yes, the Republicans call something sin, they loudly call others doing it sinners... and then they themselves secretly indulge. And often they're caught with their pants around their ankles. Or their diapers, depending on their fetish.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
LMAO...did you read your own article? I take it you did not. Unlike you i'm not going to generalize your political views. For the record I'm a Democrat one who tends to research and analyze information before ranting and spewing talking points.

From the title of YOUR PROOF.

Analysis Finds Serious Flaws With New Jersey Voter Fraud Report

too funny.

I had them both saved attached the wrong one Berennan is a well know Dem group. I knew you were a Dem, only a Dem would deny voter fraud in NJ. LOL.

Here is some research for you to chew on.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2...rial-election/

"Absentee voter fraud is in danger of becoming a hardy perennial in New Jersey. Atlantic City Councilman Marty Small and 13 campaign workers were indicted in September on charges of conspiring to commit election fraud using absentee ballots. One worker pleaded guilty last month. In Newark, five campaign workers were indicted in August on charges involving absentee ballot fraud."

Old 11-03-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
I had them both saved attached the wrong one Berennan is a well know Dem group. I knew you were a Dem, only a Dem would deny voter fraud in NJ. LOL.

Provide the link to the known and proven voter fraud. Your a Person who instead of have a discussion or agree to disagree choose to deflect, read subliminal messages, read something completely different and generalize instead of backing up what you state. Again, I have NOT heard of voter fraud in new jersey ..now point to where I stated there was NONE.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Provide the link to the known and proven voter fraud. Your a Person who instead of have a discussion or agree to disagree choose to deflect, read subliminal messages, read something completely different and generalize instead of backing up what you state. Again, I have NOT heard of voter fraud in new jersey ..now point to where I stated there was NONE.
If you don't look you won't find it. Weren't you the one who said you do research? LOL. By the way I did provide the link to known voter fraud. Because I am a nice person here it is again.

WSJ: Absentee voter fraud may play a significant role in New Jersey’s gubernatorial election | THE AUDACITY OF HYPOCRISY | Media Lies | ObamaLies.com | Exposing Mainstream Media Hypocrisy and Lies

This is backing it up, I always do. How many indictments or people pleading guilty does it take to convince you?

Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
If you don't look you won't find it. Weren't you the one who said you do research? LOL. By the way I did provide the link to known voter fraud. Because I am a nice person here it is again.

WSJ: Absentee voter fraud may play a significant role in New Jersey’s gubernatorial election | THE AUDACITY OF HYPOCRISY | Media Lies | ObamaLies.com | Exposing Mainstream Media Hypocrisy and Lies

This is backing it up, I always do. How many indictments or people pleading guilty does it take to convince you?

I will do you one better. I too performed a search on NJ voter fraud based upon the cases in your article. Although there were instances of voter fraud in Atlantic city (absentee ballots), I could only find 1 in Roselle NJ but nothing on the 5 indictments from Newark NJ Why do you think that is? I will go an extra mile and reach out to someone i know in Newark on those 5 workers, again I prefer to research instead of relying on talking point. In the meantime, here's some reading for you. These cases involved Absentee ballots that were investigated by the AG office.

State of New Jersey
State of New Jersey
State of New Jersey

Old 11-03-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
I will do you one better. I too performed a search on NJ voter fraud based upon the cases in your article. Although there were instances of voter fraud in Atlantic city (absentee ballots), I could only find 1 in Roselle NJ but nothing on the 5 indictments from Newark NJ Why do you think that is? I will go an extra mile and reach out to someone i know in Newark on those 5 workers, again I prefer to research instead of relying on talking point. In the meantime, here's some reading for you. These cases involved Absentee ballots that were investigated by the AG office.

State of New Jersey
State of New Jersey
State of New Jersey
You couldn't find the ones from Newark? You need a new search engine. So sad more evidence of someone who doesn't want to believe their party participates in fraud. As you can see I don't rely on talking points , I provide evidence all along. This reminds me of the current campaign. One party has a flaw that they try to disguise by accusing the other guy of having the same flaw. (Corzine attacking Chrisitie as corrupt, it doesn't look like it is working there either)

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200..._for_vote.html

Last edited by shorebaby; 11-03-2009 at 06:53 PM..

Old 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM

90,296 posts, read 120,975,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
First part of OP's title: Democrats Cheating Again?

Election cheating involves more than ACORN. Here's a 2004 exploration of how it's been done (includes both D and R examples, D's cheating the most):
Amazon.com: Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy (9781594030611): John Fund: Books
Second part: Uh-oh, here comes ACORN, in my opinon, tying the two together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies