Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2009, 07:37 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?

Yeah...

Libs are just plain evil. They start wars and sink economies and stuff.

Everybody knows Jesus is a Republican.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:39 AM

1,133 posts, read 713,107 times
Bush did not say that as you quoted, anyone that misstates is a liar. Left wingers love to twist facts to suit their political aims, positions. It is the truest lack of character to lie to gain something even if it is a pretentious position that is the coveted gain.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:01 AM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,350 times
Default "America's Megalomaniac Faction ??? .....

Quote:

They hate white people

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
Good Morning,

Upon serious consideration ...It is indeed a most curious thing that the tremendous multitudes of "Loyal" and "Patriotic" American's within our beloved nation are continuing to reluctantly tolerate the deliberate and mindless destruction of this greatest of all countries upon the face of the globe by those folks among us whom represent such a small miniority of a "Political Persuasion" ..... know as "Liberals" !

The once extremely popular and proud "Democratic Party" that I have been most familiar with over the years must do everything within it's power to "Excise" this seemingly "Megalomaniac Faction" from among it's Party !

The Democratic Party may once again regain it's former status as a true and effective party of the people ..... and not have it's "Proud History" tainted forever due to the continued potential destructiveness to America by the so called minions of the "Liberal" few !

The Democrats that I know would like nothing better than to totally eliminate the current unfortunate political connection that their party has established with the embarrassingly "Dismal" ..... Liberal Faction !

It is absolutely mindboggling that the America that I know and am "Most Proud Of" would continue to tolerate the willful destructivness of the
greatest nation in history but such a small and unstable mini-political affiliate party !

It's not to late for the Democratic Party to return to it's former glory and this may easily be accomplished once the "Absurd" and "Paltry Liberal Faction has been "Resolutely Send On Their Way" !!! .....

Thank You / Uncle Lamar

Last edited by L.Funk; 11-29-2009 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Uncle Lamar's Spelling / Thanks / Lamar

Old 11-29-2009, 11:09 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,178 times
Quote:

They hate white people

I don't hate people who work, what a silly thing to say.
I don't hate people who are religious, I dislike religious people who base all of their thinking on the bible.
I don't hate minorities, that'd be pretty stupid to do since they make up a large part of this society, don't you think?
I live in the midwest so then I'd be hating myself. I don't hate people from the south.
I have a traditional family so again, I'd be hating myself.
I'm white, so I'd be hating myself plus my family.
I don't hate people w/differing opinions, that's what makes the world go round, right?
I don't hate babies, I just am not a huge fan & never want any of my own.

See where baseless assumptions on a group of people get you? Nowhere.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:10 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,530 times
Just my two cents on a few comments about Fox news. I LOVED CNN. I was glued to the screen during Desert Storm etc. No one did it better. Slowly I began to notice a complete liberal agenda. I now switch back & forth between the two as somewhere in between is the truth. I think Fox does have some die hard conservatives sprinkled with a few liberals however not a conservative to be found on the likes of CNN, MSNBC. (well Lou is out!) They are too snarky but then Glen Beck is snarky too which is why I channel surf between them alll. I just don't get the absolute hatred directed at Fox. The media has become almost a joke anyway..all smoke and mirrors across the board...but as I have said before I am split down the middle on issues so I listen to both sides and try my best to make an informed opinion.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:35 PM

8,276 posts, read 11,925,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tad73 View Post
Thank you for the opportunity to debunk more left wing mythology.
First of all,peace?Every war in U.S. history after the civil war up to the gulf wars are 100% democrat owned.
Prosperity?How?By using that gun or sword on net tax producers to buy votes from net tax consumers?
You want to talk about acceptance?It took a Republican president to desegregate the military and Republican judges forced integration in the south while card carrying Democrats spat on 6 year old little girls who were just trying to go to school.Or how racist is it that liberals don't think black folks can make it on their own without the white liberals telling them what to do.
And if the media is so "right wing" then why did the left dominate Washington from the time radio was invented right up untill the year before windows 95 was released...hmmmm.The idle rich and giant corporations have always supported the Democrat party as a means to avoid the risk of competition from small business who historically have been represented by the Republican party.
So there you have it.Any questions?This is too easy!
The "idle rich" have always supported the Democratic party?
WWII was "owned" by the Democrats? ( I certainly remember the heat Bob Dole endured when he made a similar statement in the '90s )
The "protesters" in Little Rock are the foundation of the modern GOP in the South--why do you think they switches parties?

You'd better quit while you're behind, kid.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:39 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
Did you ever think that the recruiters were not welcome because they recruit young people to go and die in unjust wars by making false promises and harassing people? They give you all this bull about how they will help you and you won't be in danger, this isn't viet nam. It's all lies and then they send you to die and could care less about you. The military is disproportionately filled with low income members of this country because of the false promises. They harass and harass and won't stop even when asked to stop. I remember when I turned 18 getting 3 calls a day for months and months no matter how many times I told them in uncertain terms I was not interested.
Don't worry Berkeley, if I am ever called into the military to fight, I am afraid I won't protect one inch of your soil!

Then you can "have it your way"!

Old 11-29-2009, 03:42 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yeah...

Libs are just plain evil. They start wars and sink economies and stuff.

Everybody knows Jesus is a Republican.
Your Bush quote is an out-and-out lie. Lying a habit for you?

Old 11-29-2009, 03:59 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,086,773 times
Did I just walk into the 8th grade? What a bunch of stereotypes...must people always find something to ***** about? I'm a Liberal who doesn't fit into the mold you put out there OP. Find another way to divide the country...why not.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 PM

45,435 posts, read 60,623,477 times
What I've found funny about this thread is the extreme upset over by those of a more "progressive" bent and criticize the more conservative posters, but not a word of complaint or criticism about threads like these:

What do Evangelist and radical Muslims have in common?

Are Evangelicals true Christians?

Why do so many "christian" conservatives hate so many people.

Anti-Environmentalism of the working right, attempt of Freudian analysis

Why do Republicans not care about the environment, compared to other things?

In fact many cheer the OPs on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies