Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 09:09 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Try Google...it really can't be all that hard to comprehend.
No,I don't have to, I just wanted you to tell me. But I will spare you my comments I was planning for your reply.
You are so damn rude by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
No,I don't have to, I just wanted you to tell me. But I will spare you my comments I was planning for your reply.
You are so damn rude by the way.
So you already have preconceived comments prepared for my reply? So you are fully aware of what a black fraternity is but you just wanted me to reply so you could say something trivial?

How juvenile.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,767,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Two for you: Don't care. Soon as white girls start an epidemic by committing high amounts of theft, robberies and murders, then we can be weary of them as well. Don't worry.

oh here we go with the false crime stats again

Old 12-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
And black women are known for beating their kids, having children at 15 and living alone because their husbands are in prison !

so very racist

Old 12-01-2009, 09:17 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,868,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
so very racist
I don't think you understood it.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
So you already have preconceived comments prepared for my reply? So you are fully aware of what a black fraternity is but you just wanted me to reply so you could say something trivial?

How juvenile.
Yea yea, maybe so. You are so smart so you have it all figured out. Doesn't matter what anybody says.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
so very racist
Oh, I don't believe that. That was a reply to another comment about white women. It goes both ways.If you give it you better take it. But no, I don't believe that about black women in general.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
Yea yea, maybe so. You are so smart so you have it all figured out. Doesn't matter what anybody says.
well then why don't you say something instead of hinting that you were going to say something but now you're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
I don't think you understood it.
Neither did the person who posted it.

Quote:
Oh, I don't believe that. That was a reply to another comment about white women. It goes to ways. But no, I don't believe that about black women in general.
No the comment about white women was in reply to another comment about what black people are known for. You're right it does go both ways but of course you were too busy flinging insults to catch on to the sarcasm there. Reading without comprehension is pointless.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
I actually live in a 99% white, middle class city. My perspective is based off the notion that most blacks I come in contact with, are usually negative and fit the stereotype. Arrested for shoplifting at stores, stealing the cars, robbing people, etc. That's why they are looked upon like WTF? I would have loved to grow up in an area where I could come into contact with more black professionals such as yourself and your colleagues, I really do. I make good friends with the ones who separate themselves from the ghetto culture, and have all the respect in the world for them. Its just that in MY experience, they are few and far in between, sadly.

the ignorance just pours out of like water from a faucet. You grew up in an area that was less than 1% percent black and feel you can make a judgement call on the majority of the race Stop throwing out your bullsh** stats about crime. The concept has been killed on numerous threads on here. Since this is all based of what you have seen. Exactly how many robberies, car thefts and shopliftings have you personally witnessed?

Old 12-01-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:

No the comment about white women was in reply to another comment about what black people are known for. You're right it does go both ways but of course you were too busy flinging insults to catch on to the sarcasm there. Reading without comprehension is pointless.
Alright then. I knew you didn't really mean it. Sorry about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies