Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 01:08 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Who cares what he is?

Honestly?

Last I checked, being a Christian was NOT a requirement for becoming president. Sorry.
Being truthful during your campaign should be a requirement. If he is a Muslim, come forth and say so from the start.

I believe he stated that he is a Christian. Did he lie? I think so. I have not heard anything about Christ from him - except to cover up the Christian reference in a background at Georgetown where he was to speak - and to not participate in the National Day of Prayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 01:53 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Default Obama Suggests Jesus Christ Not the Only Way to Heaven

Quote:
John 14:5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
I didn't say that I was a warrior for Christ. I had said that Bush had said, that he was a warrior for Christ. However, I have searched his speeches and I must have imagined it and imagined myself thinking Christ doesn't need him to be His warrior, when I heard him say it on a televised speech.

However, that does not matter to the OP as the subject is Obama's religion push...

Once a person has asked Christ to come into their lives, their lives change. They began to behave in a manner that signifies this change. And one thing the person will not do, is hide the fact that this spiritual change has occurred. They will also be Baptized as a public profession of their faith. They may even pray in public asking for blessings on a meal they are about to receive. (I know it's horrible. Have they no shame?)

Now didn't I hear or again maybe I imagined something else, when I think I heard that...the Obama household has not decided on a church. So...with that I have a question, what push?

That's why I came into this thread because the topic; my first thought was what religion push...? I thought maybe I might learn something new. Guess not.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Being truthful during your campaign should be a requirement. If he is a Muslim, come forth and say so from the start.

I believe he stated that he is a Christian. Did he lie? I think so. I have not heard anything about Christ from him - except to cover up the Christian reference in a background at Georgetown where he was to speak - and to not participate in the National Day of Prayer.
This ones easy. Obama isn't constitutional.

Oh no, Mr. Bill....God is referenced in every state in the union.

Quote:
50 states acknowledge God in their
state constitutions:
The Fifty States Reference God in their Constitutions-Truth!

As long as the President refrains from saying His name, everything will be okay.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:06 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,529,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I'm not in a fantasy land...

On the National Day of Prayer, he didn't wish to publicly profess his faith.

Israel is the key to all things made right. Bush was a warrior for Christ and said so!

We have always supported Israel, we have never not, change that and oh my.

That Dershowitz article was classic. American Thinker...thinking so hard that her head's on fire. LOL! What kind of article was that? It's an opinion piece about an opinion piece about Obama policy. Is the author mad?

Old 12-23-2009, 02:53 AM

2 posts, read 2,488 times
Any time a video cuts off in mid sentence and then incorporates a series of arbitrary captions = B.S. alert!

That goes without saying, but I'm sure that there will be enough people who want to believe that this is true and will comment to that effect.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
That Dershowitz article was classic. American Thinker...thinking so hard that her head's on fire. LOL! What kind of article was that? It's an opinion piece about an opinion piece about Obama policy. Is the author mad?
lol probably....and to be honest I went looking for anything that would document what I knew in that Obama's policy towards Israel is not as strong as others have been in the past. Where I get my information and where most others do are probably two very different sources.

It's all the little things that Obama has done that has made me go, hmm. Quite frankly I feel he is too sympathetic. Also, is it true, the pictures that are posted where he forgets to salute the American flag? Or are those debunked?

If you like to read, I have found something else that is of interest concerning U.S. policy and Israel...