Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times

Advertisements

I believe that this was debunked a week or so ago in another thread on the same subject.
I'm just shocked that there are so many threads started on the same topic every few days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 01:40 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I believe that this was debunked a week or so ago in another thread on the same subject.
I'm just shocked that there are so many threads started on the same topic every few days.
It's because people are stupid and never learn.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:40 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,667,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
They all obviously get their marching orders from somewhere, some email or blog or website. It's obvious due the amount of threads on the exact same article/email/youtube videos that all appear around the same time.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Extreme reaches. What about the way he handled the national day of Prayer gives you reason to wonder? Th unimportance of Israel? Making stuff up again I seen.

He has directly answered the question over and over again, you choose to saty in some type of fantasy land and not believe it.
I'm not in a fantasy land...

Quote:
to Israel supporting its right to natural settlement growth that, like other inconvenient facets of reality not fitting into Obama's grand scheme of weak-kneed appeasement, have been completely ignored American Thinker Blog: Dershowitz's Weak Analysis of Obama's Support for Israel (updated)

Quote:
Obama can blame Israel for American inaction against Iran, and lack of support for its war in Afghanistan. It's a perfect excuse: 'Israel didn't do enough; it's Israel's fault.' American Thinker: Obama's Real Agenda: Israel's Dimona Nuclear Facility

On the National Day of Prayer, he didn't wish to publicly profess his faith.

Israel is the key to all things made right. Bush was a warrior for Christ and said so!

We have always supported Israel, we have never not, change that and oh my.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:52 PM

You are in a fantasy land if you still claim that Obama has never answered the question about his faith. He has answered it over and over again.

Our President should never be a WARRIOR for anything else than the United States of America.

Bush being a "Warrior" for Christ is what got us into Iraq. God told him he needed the US to fight over there.

He did acknowledge his faith for the National Day of Prayer, and noted that he would be praying privately - like Christians are supposed to.

Quote:
When thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
That's how the United States conducts such matters. We set an example for the rest of the World by giving everyone a fair trial. I for one, want to see exactly what happens and see them get their punishment, rather than what would happen in some secret trial. At least Obama is FINALLY getting these guys tried. 8 YEARS I've waited for this to happen. TOO LONG.

Rev Wright is not a Muslim.

So why would you think Obama is a Muslim sitting in a Christian church?
Define the Christian Church please; quote the good preacher.

Do you not understand the nature of evidence discovery process under our due process of law, that these guys will get to tap into? Many things will be thrown out because they will not be admissible in the court. Who died and made them citizens of the U.S. ?

It was a military infraction and they should be tried in a military court! with no access to our civil rights!

I don't think you all fully understand the meaning behind all of this, so I'm done.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 12-10-2009 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: because i can

Old 12-10-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
He did acknowledge his faith for the National Day of Prayer, and noted that he would be praying privately - like Christians are supposed to.
By whose standards? Yours?! and those like you.

I give up.....when it slaps you in the face, then you'll get it.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I'm not in a fantasy land...

On the National Day of Prayer, he didn't wish to publicly profess his faith.

Israel is the key to all things made right. Bush was a warrior for Christ and said so!

We have always supported Israel, we have never not, change that and oh my.

Just because right wing websites say something doesn't make it so. Just because Obama doesn't think anyone should have nuke access doesn't mean he is against Israel.

As for him proclaiming his faith, he has said over and over again he is a Christian and did so on the national day of prayer. Just because he doesn't choose to shove his religion down everyones throat the way Bush did or run this country as a Theocracy doesn't make him not a Christian.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Define the Christian Church please; quote the good preacher.

Do you not understand the nature of evidence discovery process under our due process of law, that these guys will get to tap into? Many things will be thrown out because they will not be admissible in the court. Who died and made them citizens of the U.S. ?

It was a military infraction and they should be tried in a military court! with no access to our civil laws!

I don't think you all fully understand the meaning behind all of this, so I'm done.
Do you think that Rev. Wright is a secret Muslim as well?

I have researched it in depth, you obviously have not, which is why you are claiming to be "Done". The terrorists should be tried the same way the people who bombed the WTC the last time were. Did they get off on? Where are those terrorists? Hmmm, I wonder.

Let me guess, you think this is some secret Obama is a Muslim way for him to get other Muslims off? Right? Obama secret America hater Muslim. Yep. It's all a conspiracy. Because we all know Obama will want to be the President that didn't get the terrorists convicted.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:03 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
By whose standards? Yours?! and those like you.

I give up.....when it slaps you in the face, then you'll get it.

So you believe we should be in a Theocracy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies