Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,943,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
ohh I see how this works now. You loose one arguement, so you shift it to something just as stupid.
How did I lose the argument...or as you would say just stating something stupid...

Quote:
No, he was diverting as many tax dollars as fast as he could to Big Business. He not only supported unregulated out-of-control capitalism, he encourage it. In his hands it capitalism became nothing short of plain theft.
Yeah...unlike this administration thats confiscating hard earned dollars and giving it to incompetent, lazy useless bureaucrats and whatever is leftover to ACORN...im impressed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Merry Christmas to the first family, enjoy your vacation President Obama, you deserve a little rest!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Merry Christmas to the first family, enjoy your vacation President Obama, you deserve a little rest!
Hopefully he'll stay there on vacation for the next three years...we can only hope...

Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Hopefully he'll stay there on vacation for the next three years...we can only hope...
Hawaii is as good a place to run the country from as any, all the more power to him!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Hawaii is as good a place to run the country from as any, all the more power to him!
Unfortunately your right...maybe next time we can send him to stay with his half brother in Kenya living in a shack...that Obama the messiah has never lifted a finger to help..

Old 12-25-2009, 10:39 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Unfortunately your right...maybe next time we can send him to stay with his half brother in Kenya living in a shack...that Obama the messiah has never lifted a finger to help..
This is along the lines of "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't". Give it up, tony/claire, it's Christmas Day!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:39 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:

Oh, here goes the "Obama is a meanie" routine....

Don't forget the aunt he tortures and the African country he doesn't support ...and he doesn't wear a jacket in the Oval Office(you cantrot out that hysteria)...or go back even farther to his birth and start that crap up again and just rehash and rehash and pretty soon.....

you will have convinced no one of anything

Old 12-25-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Oh, here goes the "Obama is a meanie" routine....

Don't forget the aunt he tortures and the African country he doesn't support ...and he doesn't wear a jacket in the Oval Office(you cantrot out that hysteria)...or go back even farther to his birth and start that crap up again and just rehash and rehash and pretty soon.....

you will have convinced no one of anything
Sorry pal...but sometimes the truth hurts...and I bet if you asked his half brother he would totally agree me...

Old 12-25-2009, 10:46 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,428,233 times
Quote:
You people just have to stop thinking of him as a messiah or god. Really. He's not. You have to face the fact that he's only human.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:47 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Sorry pal...but sometimes the truth hurts...and I bet if you asked his half brother he would totally agree me...
What truth???

I actually saw an interview with the half brother and he is perfectly happy, has a job, and never asked nor wanted Obama's help.

Not all relatives are like you and yours....

I feel NO obligation to my siblings...they are adults and none are starving.....how many of your relatives are you supporting...ya, dozens , I'm sure

I see you're still writhing in agony over what Obama has and you don't ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies