Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2010, 12:22 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Lets hope we can get the truth out and settle this issue.

Three judges on the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are beginning to review a case that alleges Barack Obama is not eligible to be president – in fact, he may not even be American.

Appeals panel considers whether Obama is even American | Impeach Obama Campaign
Decision's in:

And yes... it still sucks to be a Birther!! Here's the new docket:

Quote:
07/02/2010 Open Document NOT PRECEDENTIAL OPINION Coram: SLOVITER, Authoring Judge, BARRY and HARDIMAN, Circuit Judges. Total Pages: 9. (TMK)

07/02/2010 Open Document JUDGMENT Affirmed. Costs taxed against Appellants. (TMK)

07/02/2010 Open Document ORDER (SLOVITER, Authoring Judge, BARRY and HARDIMAN, Circuit Judges) Appellant's counsel shall show cause in writing within fourteen days of the date of this Order why he should not be subject to an order pursuant to FRAP 38 setting just damages and costs for pursuing a frivolous appeal, filed. (TMK)
Apuzzo Loses... and gets to pay damages and court costs for filing a "frivolous appeal."

Old 07-02-2010, 04:18 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Maggie's been busted.
No, I haven't been busted.
If you want to continue with this very stupid conversation! and all because "historian???dude" likes to read/google/call people long distance and spend his days worrying about proving a poster wrong, I will stay here until the end of time.
For some reason there are people here who love and need to get the last word, so I guess I will join in.
My brother served as a Marine for 4 years.
After leaving he worked and recieved his PhD, he then treated and counseled cadets AT West Point for almost 40 years.
During that time a term was used, "going off of the wall", I confused it with going "over the wall". Historian?Dude does not like for anybody to know anything about ANYTHING that has gone on at West Point for some odd reason and likes to ridicule the person.
Why, I have no idea BUT I am beginning to wonder if Historian person REALLY went to West Point or just likes to READ and GOOGLE about it because it was his DREAM to go to West Point.
Report me and end the childish behavior.
I will repeat:
At one time during the 40 years it was called GOING OFF OF THE WALL whether you like it or not!
I know you NEED to have the last word and that is ONE reason why I don't BELIEVE you ever went to West Point, this shows that you have no self control.
Have a nice day!

Old 07-02-2010, 04:26 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
<snipped for relevance>For some reason there are people here who love and need to get the last word, so I guess I will join in.
You can say that again!

Old 07-02-2010, 04:43 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Have a nice day!

blah blah blah blah

Yet you ignore the fact that I've stated in this very thread that I had a brother who went to West Point and graduated 4 years ago. To this day, HE doesn't know what the heck "Going off the wall" means. I asked him several times.

He even talked to fellow classmates how graduated with him and some serve with him right now; NO one of his friends have ever heard the term.

So, you're simply being incredulous to keep on pushing this point.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:50 PM

Maggie.... why did you even bother?

Old 07-02-2010, 06:03 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
No, I haven't been busted.
If you want to continue with this very stupid conversation! and all because "historian???dude" likes to read/google/call people long distance and spend his days worrying about proving a poster wrong, I will stay here until the end of time.
For some reason there are people here who love and need to get the last word, so I guess I will join in.
My brother served as a Marine for 4 years.
After leaving he worked and recieved his PhD, he then treated and counseled cadets AT West Point for almost 40 years.
During that time a term was used, "going off of the wall", I confused it with going "over the wall". Historian?Dude does not like for anybody to know anything about ANYTHING that has gone on at West Point for some odd reason and likes to ridicule the person.
Why, I have no idea BUT I am beginning to wonder if Historian person REALLY went to West Point or just likes to READ and GOOGLE about it because it was his DREAM to go to West Point.
Report me and end the childish behavior.
I will repeat:
At one time during the 40 years it was called GOING OFF OF THE WALL whether you like it or not!
I know you NEED to have the last word and that is ONE reason why I don't BELIEVE you ever went to West Point, this shows that you have no self control.
Have a nice day!
Maggie, did it ever occur to you that you and Historian Dude could both be right, that maybe your brother---within the wall of counseling center---could have used the term "going off the the wall" or "over the wall" to describe a suicidal patient but that it wasn't a widely used expression at West Point in general? No need to call him and the others here liars when my scenario/explanation is entirely possible and likely.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:09 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Maggie, did it ever occur to you that you and Historian Dude could both be right, that maybe your brother---within the wall of counseling center---could have used the term "going off the the wall" or "over the wall" to describe a suicidal patient but that it wasn't a widely used expression at West Point in general? No need to call him and the others here liars when my scenario/explanation is entirely possible and likely.
Yes it has occured to me.
BUT since I have been slammed, ridiculed, accused of being a liar, my brother accused of having nothing to do with West Point and also being a liar and statements are made saying "I have been busted"!! it has also occured to me that I have seen no proof of what they state to be true.
A West Point graduate? should display HONOR and CHARACTER which I have not seen here.
I have seen bullying only and a great need to be RIGHT when a man of character would freely admit the possibility of being wrong.
So yes, it has occured to me but it hasn't occured to them.
You would think a West Point graduate would have more in his life than to slam and accuse an elderly lady and her brother.
Now we must wait because they have such a need to have the last word so THAT it will appear that "I have been BUSTED".

Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
BUT since I have been slammed, ridiculed, accused of being a liar, my brother accused of having nothing to do with West Point and also being a liar and statements are made saying "I have been busted"!! it has also occured to me that I have seen no proof of what they state to be true.
Well, I gotta tell you Maggie. Nobody called you a liar. Nobody said your brother had nothing to do with West Point. But with this last post of yours, the temptation to do the former is now getting pretty strong.

Get over it.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:14 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
mags you are taking this stuff way to seriously.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
the globe this week is running the cover story " obama was NOT born in the US " so...... i think we may be seeing a surge in birther activity.

i haven't seen the article yet but from what i've heard it appears to be a re-hash of the tim adams' claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies