Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 11:04 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
This is the problem, Adam Lambert is an animal that cannot control his urges. Whether the homosexual community wants to admit it or not, their behavior is abnormal. By ther public displays, they will drive a deeper wedge between them and decent normal people.
Many heterosexual performers and "artists" seem to have this same issue as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 11:08 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,938,326 times
I agree. These straight women are using shock value to create controversy. Controversy sells.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S61Z1EYlhSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Many heterosexual performers and "artists" seem to have this same issue as well.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:20 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,663,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
As I have repeatedly stated, explicit sexual acts performed is inappropriate regardless of whether it is homosexual or heterosexual.
Yes, you have repeatedly stated it, but there are other opinions to consider besides yours.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:15 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yes, you have repeatedly stated it, but there are other opinions to consider besides yours.
A large percentage of folks agree with my assessment. Very few folks are comfortable with public displays of sexual acts.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:55 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
"The cause" isn't even the point here. It's about freedom of expression, and the reactions from people who aren't comfortable with Lambert's type of artistic expression. I don't see him as a representative of all homosexuals. I can't imagine why anyone would. It wouldn't make sense to do that.

He shoved a guy's face into his crotch to simulate oral sex.

NEXT!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 PM

But they are both handsome men. You know you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
He shoved a guy's face into his crotch to simulate oral sex.

NEXT!

Old 04-06-2010, 12:19 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Lambert is one of the best singers to come along since Elvis and he seems like a really nice guy in all the interviews I've seen. I hate to see him embroiled in this kind of conflict with the FCC. Call me old fashioned but if I saw sexual acts simulated on TV between heterosexuals in a music act, the way Adam did with the guy in his band, I'd feel the same way---that it takes away from his talent as an artist and isn't something that belongs on TV. Save that stuff for his paid stage performances if he really feels the need to go for the cheap drama. I'm a fan though.
I agree with you also, Adam is one of the best singer entertainers to come around in a very long time and good looking. But i feel he is so good, that he does not have to thrush his sexaulity in these sort of perforrmances. Save it all for the paid performances. He really does not need to act like this, he is good enough without all that nonsense. You cannot clump all gay males, because of the act of one, and adam is an entertainer. To me there is no need for any sexual acts performed on stage, it does take away from his talent as a artist. He has an amazing voice like him or not. But is he any different then Madonna kissing a girl on stage, and then touching herself up and down, as she has many times over.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:30 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,322,974 times
Madonna is at least an established freak this scumbag lambert is just an attention ***** clinging to its 15 minutes of fame.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:47 AM

Lets hear you sing better than Adam Lambert. And are you as attractive? I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
Madonna is at least an established freak this scumbag lambert is just an attention ***** clinging to its 15 minutes of fame.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:51 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,322,974 times
i have never heard it sing and if you're idea of "attractive" is looking like a tranny then no i wouldn't fit into your idea of what's "attractive"

and as a result i am really upset that artsyguy on city-data doesn't find me attractive, look:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies