Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2010, 09:44 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
My answer is not to punish the female; it takes male sperm to get one pregnant.

Vasectomies to all male children. When they can prove emotional maturity and financial solvency, they can apply for a permit to have the vasectomy reversed, at their cost.
I agree!

Nothign I resent more than men who rape women and then run away. Or even men who have sex and then refuse to pay up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Yes, they are very different. Ronald Reagan was one of the first governors to sign an abortion law: reason for abortion was limited to rape, incest, a girl under 14 or the mothers health or life was at risk. Any idea how quickly the pro choice people found the loop hole? Mothers health, which to them meant mental as well as physical and we all know what happened after that..

Nita
ANOTHER reason to dislike Reagan. SICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
What some of you don't understand is that a girl so young is at a much higher risk of complications than that of an older women, because she is not fully developed.
Nope! All they care about is the fetus and its so called "rights".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, there's way too many women who think having a baby is the greatest thing to ever happen...and brainwash their daughters to believe it, too.
They don't care who or what get them pregnant , just as long as they are....this woman is one of them
Oh yeah. It is SOOOO digusting. That mentality of having babies is the worlds most beautiful thing.

Yep. With the pain, the contractions, the getting fat, the throwing up, the sleepless nights...oh I am SOOO CONVINCED it is so beautiful. Not.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:55 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,276,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Yep. With the pain, the contractions, the getting fat, the throwing up, the sleepless nights...oh I am SOOO CONVINCED it is so beautiful. Not.
And that is your opinion -

To Woman who have gone through pregnancy and childbirth - they will relate an entirely different opinion. When their child - just born, is place on their chest immediately after childbirth - all the trials and tribulations go straight away.

And, for those of us fathers who have been privileged to be there - in the delivery room - it is a wondrous thing - that has to be experienced to understand it.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
And that is your opinion -

To Woman who have gone through pregnancy and childbirth - they will relate an entirely different opinion. When their child - just born, is place on their chest immediately after childbirth - all the trials and tribulations go straight away.

And, for those of us fathers who have been privileged to be there - in the delivery room - it is a wondrous thing - that has to be experienced to understand it.
Uh...good for those women then.

Not all women are oh just so overjoyed to have children. I am sure you hear of women who kill their infants or kids.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Uh...good for those women then.

Not all women are oh just so overjoyed to have children. I am sure you hear of women who kill their infants or kids.
Sure I have heard of the very few.

But again - the VAST, VAST majority of woman who have children will tell you it was all worth it.

Don't try to demonize something that you know so little about. The fact that YOU, individually, say you don't want children (and say that now - your mind might change in the future), puts you in a lack of knowledge position.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Sure I have heard of the very few.

But again - the VAST, VAST majority of woman who have children will tell you it was all worth it.

Don't try to demonize something that you know so little about. The fact that YOU, individually, say you don't want children (and say that now - your mind might change in the future), puts you in a lack of knowledge position.
YOU never physically had a baby.

I can demonize whatever I want. Arent you the one whining about freedom of speech and how it should be allowed to say even the rudest of things? I can demonize what IS the DISGUSTING process of child birth. And no, I would never want to have kids. Why put myself through hell?

Old 02-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
YOU never physically had a baby.

I can demonize whatever I want. Arent you the one whining about freedom of speech and how it should be allowed to say even the rudest of things? I can demonize what IS the DISGUSTING process of child birth. And no, I would never want to have kids. Why put myself through hell?
Sure - you can demonize anything you want. Even that which you know little about.

And, it certainly is within your right to suggest that pregnancy and child birth is "disgusting", I only suggest to you that woman who have become pregnant and had a child, generally would disagree with you. You don't have to get all hostile and bent out of shape -

And you are correct - I have never physically had a baby. If you want to have some fun someday, look up "sympathetic labor" - you might find the info interesting

Again - calm down - there is no reason for your hostility.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Sure - you can demonize anything you want. Even that which you know little about.

And, it certainly is within your right to suggest that pregnancy and child birth is "disgusting", I only suggest to you that woman who have become pregnant and had a child, generally would disagree with you. You don't have to get all hostile and bent out of shape -

And you are correct - I have never physically had a baby. If you want to have some fun someday, look up "sympathetic labor" - you might find the info interesting

Again - calm down - there is no reason for your hostility.
I am not bent out of shape. It is just so disgusting though. I think I would surely die if I ever had to give birth.

And I believe that the whole "sympathetic labor" stuff is trash and lies.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
And I believe that the whole "sympathetic labor" stuff is trash and lies.

Oh, its very real.

Read up on it some time. Its fascinating.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I highly doubt that many women would lie about being raped so I am inclined to believe a woman when she states that she was a victim of rape. If she lies about it, then that is on her conscious.
Agreed. Rape is exceedingly hard to prove, even with rape kits and the like. The guy can always argue it was consensual.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:59 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,767,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamOrbit View Post
Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

Amazing!!!

queue the anti-abortion, religion mantra NOW.

i kind of question the only 13% of never married 13-19 year old havng sex,,, That seems really really low I mean seriously only 13% of college freshman????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies