Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:08 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,350,326 times

Advertisements

There's a simple solution to any problems white racist face here: leave the country and return to Europe. That way, nothing can be blamed on the evil, racist white man. Now when whites return to EUROPE, this means they will be getting NO assistance whatsoever from the NATIVE AMERICANS they stole land from and brought diseases to, since WHITES are the cause of most racial problems. Think how great this would be for the whites. No more greedy white man getting in the way or holding the world back .

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 08:44 PM

33 posts, read 55,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
There's a simple solution to any problems blacks face here: leave the country and return to Africa. That way, nothing can be blamed on the evil, racist white man. Now when blacks return to Africa, this means they will be getting NO assistance whatsoever from the white man, since he is the cause of all of their problems. Think how great this would be for the blacks. No more white man getting in the way or holding him back. He would be free to build his own schools, churches, businesses, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faygo42 View Post
There's a simple solution to any problems white racist face here: leave the country and return to Europe. That way, nothing can be blamed on the evil, racist white man. Now when whites return to EUROPE, this means they will be getting NO assistance whatsoever from the NATIVE AMERICANS they stole land from and brought diseases to, since WHITES are the cause of most racial problems. Think how great this would be for the whites. No more greedy white man getting in the way or holding the world back .

All I gotta say is "WOW"

Old 02-18-2010, 11:45 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,653,375 times
I'm considered the model minority, so I can't play the race card...lucky me

Old 02-19-2010, 12:07 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,334,112 times
cpt uses the same lame arguments in multiple threads... its like this dude is a robot who has 1 opinion and feels the need to express the same idiotic crap in every thread he enters.
a week or 2 ago he was in another thread basically saying the same thing "omg jews omg omg but black people cant do what jews did"
he chooses to ignore the fact that the naacp was formed in 1909, at a time when black people were routinely lynched, segregation was in full effect and the civil rights movement was still decades away... the naacp was formed to help promote equality of rights for black people during a time when very clearly there was inequality.
but this genius insists on repeating the same "naacp is racist" phrase like a broken record.

to no one's surprise he will repackage and rephrase the same thing 3423423423 times in the same thread and think he's making valid points.

people this ignorant shouldnt be allowed to procreate and spread their crappy genes any further.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:54 AM

130 posts, read 266,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
cpt uses the same lame arguments in multiple threads... its like this dude is a robot who has 1 opinion and feels the need to express the same idiotic crap in every thread he enters.
a week or 2 ago he was in another thread basically saying the same thing "omg jews omg omg but black people cant do what jews did"
he chooses to ignore the fact that the naacp was formed in 1909, at a time when black people were routinely lynched, segregation was in full effect and the civil rights movement was still decades away... the naacp was formed to help promote equality of rights for black people during a time when very clearly there was inequality.
but this genius insists on repeating the same "naacp is racist" phrase like a broken record.

to no one's surprise he will repackage and rephrase the same thing 3423423423 times in the same thread and think he's making valid points.

people this ignorant shouldnt be allowed to procreate and spread their crappy genes any further.
First of all the other threads I posted on were relevant to what I posted! Why would I change my opinion on a different thread????? The one thread I posted on was "black girl beat up for acting white" so of course I'm going to bring up the same issues!

You are the ignorant one who has their head buried in the sand! You really think the NAACP would go to bat for a white person? And the answer is no because of the color of our skin and that makes them a racist organization! You really need to get out in the world more!

Why is it that there is carjacking, murder, rape, robbery, etc etc every single night in the black community? Why is it that I can name literally hundreds of non violent majority white cities however, I can not name one single city in America that is majority black and has a low crime rate!

And my point about the Jewish people almost being exterminated just 70 years ago is so true! The Jewish people were more oppressed then the blacks are and look what the Jewish people have done! They are now some of the wealthiest on the planet! You really don't think blacks make excuse after excuse? If the Jewish people did that they would be in their own ghettos!

I will not sit back and let a whole race of people blame the white race because they refuse to change their situation. As stated earlier my neighbor is black and agrees 100% with me, but you would probably call him an uncle Tom!

Maybe in 1909 the NAACP was needed, but not now! Name one corporation in America that refuses to hire blacks, and just so you know most colleges would rather accept minorities over whites because they want diversity!

So once again if I'm a thread like this why would I not keep saying the same things? Its not like I'm going on a sports thread talking like this! Everything I state is relevant to the topic, you fool! Please unbury your head out of the sand!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM

710 posts, read 1,515,809 times
Quote:

If the white man was to leave and go back to Europe, the world would then have 2 Liberias. I mean how much more needs to be given.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:55 AM

97 posts, read 117,173 times
Quote:

The white man holding the world back ? I think not . When the white man left Africa. Africa went backwards and has remained backwards to this day . No matter how much money the white man has sent there to help them. As for Indians they believe no one can own the land . So the white man couldn't have stole anything from the indians since they believe no one owns it

Old 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt757100 View Post

You are the ignorant one who has their head buried in the sand! You really think the NAACP would go to bat for a white person? And the answer is no because of the color of our skin and that makes them a racist organization! You really need to get out in the world more!
time for you to learn something.
definition of racism: "a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

so the naacp thinks black people are superior and should rule others? that sounds more like what WHITE people have been doing for the better half of the last millenium, you dolt. naacp was created to counter white racism.
so you are WRONG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt757100 View Post
Why is it that there is carjacking, murder, rape, robbery, etc etc every single night in the black community? Why is it that I can name literally hundreds of non violent majority white cities however, I can not name one single city in America that is majority black and has a low crime rate!
yes, black people are violent and white people are saints LOL you delusional moron. i suppose the that guy that flew his plane in the IRS building was black right? timothy mcveigh- was a black man. the professor at the university of alabama who shot and killed 3 ppl was a black woman right?
and while you "can name hundreds" of non violent "white " cities, i prefer to deal with actual facts, like this FBI stat sheet on crimes in 2007 for example:

white people committed more rape, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, CAR THEFT, violent crime, property crime, "other assaults", forgery, fraud, embezzlement, stolen property, vandalism, carrying weapons, prostitution, sex offenses, drug abuse, family abuse, drunk driving, liquor laws, drunkeness, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, suspicion, curfew violations, runaways,

basically what im saying is you're full of crap, i have ACTUAL documented evidence and you have the garbage in between your ears, making up "facts". so you lose

btw, here is the source straight from the FBI website

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2007 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/data/table_43.html - broken link)

Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 PM

130 posts, read 266,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
time for you to learn something.
definition of racism: "a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

so the naacp thinks black people are superior and should rule others? that sounds more like what WHITE people have been doing for the better half of the last millenium, you dolt. naacp was created to counter white racism.
so you are WRONG.

yes, black people are violent and white people are saints LOL you delusional moron. i suppose the that guy that flew his plane in the IRS building was black right? timothy mcveigh- was a black man. the professor at the university of alabama who shot and killed 3 ppl was a black woman right?
and while you "can name hundreds" of non violent "white " cities, i prefer to deal with actual facts, like this FBI stat sheet on crimes in 2007 for example:

white people committed more rape, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, CAR THEFT, violent crime, property crime, "other assaults", forgery, fraud, embezzlement, stolen property, vandalism, carrying weapons, prostitution, sex offenses, drug abuse, family abuse, drunk driving, liquor laws, drunkeness, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, suspicion, curfew violations, runaways,

basically what im saying is you're full of crap, i have ACTUAL documented evidence and you have the garbage in between your ears, making up "facts". so you lose

btw, here is the source straight from the FBI website

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2007 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/data/table_43.html - broken link)
You idiot, per capita more blacks commit far more crime then whites do! And of course looking at straight numbers it looks as if more white people commit more crime and thats because the white population is 70% of America! How come America's prison's are over 60% black, yet the black population in America is only 13%???? And don't use the white man as an excuse!

Come on now, you should be smart enough to figure this out if you passed the fifth grade. The reason there are more white criminals of all categories is because whites are still the majority.

Blacks are a mere 13 percent of the general population, yet they're over 60 percent of the nations prison population.

That tells me a typical black is a hell of a lot more likely to rob or car jack me then a typical white person.

Why don't you google the ten most dangerous cities, what do they all have in common? Surprise Surprise, they all have a high percentage of blacks. Ohhhhhh how racist!!!!

Why don't you google the ten safest and most desirable cities, What do they all have in common? Hint, very few blacks.

This can be put in a simple equation. More blacks = more crime, illiteracy and poverty.

You name three white individuals who committed crime and whats your point?????? I'm not stating that white people don't commit crime, because we all know they do. However, my point is the black community is very violent and you can look up stats that show many many murders ever single night in the black community! I can not name one city in America that is majority black with a low crime rate! And neither can you!!!!! Get your head out of the sand!

Old 02-19-2010, 01:45 PM

LOLOL @ you ignoring the facts you clown

i provide FBI statistics
you provide your stupid made up "facts" about "safe white cities" and then ignore the fact that white people commit more crimes, as stated by the F.B.I

you're a clown, and the only thing you can do about your disdain for black people is come on this website and cry about it like a btch, and draw up idiotic comparisons to jews as if their situations were identical historically, to where one could make the conclusion that one group "tried harder" than the next.
ultimately you're just an angry useless hick who dreams of a simpler time when black people were segregated to their own schools and to the back portion of buses, where you whistled dixie and everybody on television was white. the good ol' days, right?
when you see black people in public you hold your contempt inside because there isn't a single thing you can do except p iss and moan about it on the internet like the impotent little worm that you are. enjoy the anonymity the internet provides you coward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies