Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,241,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I like that website. I actual visit that on my own free time a couple times a week.

To all these conservatives that are doing what they best -whining and crying-about liberals who defend Islam and saying liberalism is a mental disease, you're all wrong. I am a liberal. I loathe Islam. I think it is a cancer on this world. You all must have (conveniently) missed my post earlier about Muhammad and his pedophile tendencies.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/13830900-post39.html

Yeah, but who is more likely to make it a hate crime to talk poorly of mohammed, conservatives or liberals?

Your camp is oging to get LOTS of people in the west killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 03:09 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,577,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Yeah, but who is more likely to make it a hate crime to talk poorly of mohammed, conservatives or liberals?

Your camp is oging to get LOTS of people in the west killed.

I am so sooo sure that is what my "camp" is going to do beta"man"let. What is my "camp"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
It is generally the left that defend muslims, but it is refreshing to see at least one that gets it. islam is a cult, not a religion, and it should be destroyed. These people are pure evil and cowards.
There are some conservative Muslims too. Do not forget that. Islam is just plain old freaky. As I said "A cancer on this world".

I go to school in Dearborn, Michigan which has THE highest Muslim populations in the USA. This also helped me become anti Islamic if you can call it that. I don't want to see this country follow countries like England or France either.

I never understood their hypocritical stance for blowing up Buddha Statue in a cave, BEHEADING the Sikh Gurus, persecuting Hindus and terrorizing people TODAY and then having the NERVE of complaining because South Park drew Pedophile Muhammed as a bear. THAT is being generous. Had I been a producer of South Park, I would have shown him having sex with the 8 year old Aisha. He DID do that.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,400,668 times
I was in Detroit about a week ago and was amazed to see the People Mover signs in English with arabic underneath. Here in San Antonio it is common to see English with Spanish or sometimes just Spanish, but seeing the arabic was disturbing. It was also awful to see how many were in my hometown of Ann Arbor. I absolutely love Michigan and am working on a way to get back there, but they really need to get control of this disease. I've seen what it has done in Europe firsthand and Michigan does not need that. They can go invade california, massachusetts, or some other craptastic state I'll never live in, but leave my paradise on Earth alone.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I was in Detroit about a week ago and was amazed to see the People Mover signs in English with arabic underneath. Here in San Antonio it is common to see English with Spanish or sometimes just Spanish, but seeing the arabic was disturbing. It was also awful to see how many were in my hometown of Ann Arbor. I absolutely love Michigan and am working on a way to get back there, but they really need to get control of this disease. I've seen what it has done in Europe firsthand and Michigan does not need that. They can go invade california, massachusetts, or some other craptastic state I'll never live in, but leave my paradise on Earth alone.
I never noticed Arabs in Ann Arbor, though I haven't been back since 1997. Not all arabs are Muslims anyways. Plenty of Christian arabs that fled lebanon that moved to Michigan.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:20 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,400,668 times
No, not the Chaldeans. These were the guys with wives in burkas and about 5 kids for each family. The largest concentration I saw was at a Meijers on Carpenter, or I think it was Carpenter. Right down the street from White Castle. There were also a lot of them downtown on campus. It has definitely changed in that respect and not in a good way at all.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:37 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
To all these conservatives that are doing what they best -whining and crying-about liberals who defend Islam and saying liberalism is a mental disease, you're all wrong. I am a liberal. I loathe Islam. I think it is a cancer on this world. You all must have (conveniently) missed my post earlier about Muhammad and his pedophile tendencies.
Anybody who makes a broad statement like "liberals defend Islam" is an idiot, point blank.

Religion in general is a cancer to the world; however, Islam and some sub-groups of fundamentalist Christianity are the worst types.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,936,631 times
If you go to the cached site, since revolutionmuslim.com is offline, they even post a link to where trey and matt live. Yet, they say it's not a threat, just a likely reality?? Sounds like a very real and directed threat to me.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
Anybody who makes a broad statement like "liberals defend Islam" is an idiot, point blank.

Religion in general is a cancer to the world; however, Islam and some sub-groups of fundamentalist Christianity are the worst types.
But today, not 800 years ago, Muslims post more of a problem due to religious fervor... Daily suicide bombings in Asia vs. 1-2 Abortion clinic shootings/bombings every 10 years.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
But today, not 800 years ago, Muslims post more of a problem due to religious fervor... Daily suicide bombings in Asia vs. 1-2 Abortion clinic shootings/bombings every 10 years.
There are more acts of Christian violence than that and you know it. But so what? Even if you were right, what exactly does that prove? That somehow, fundamentalism within a group is ok because the body count is lower than others? Any person/group who would kill/torture/etc in the name of religious beliefs is dangerous, regardless of any body count.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:55 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
With the high birth rates of Muslims and the high birth rates of the Hispanic population, coupled with the barely-replacement level birth rate of Euro-Americans, the next couple of hundred years will see marked demographic changes in the US. Right now Hispanics have the edge in total numbers, when considering the Muslim/Hispanic demographic, and any "showdown" in the future between Muslims and non-Muslims will likely have Hispanics playing a major role. "Immigration" is a wild card since it is not really under control at this time and who knows which way it will go. Gonna be interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies