Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 05:57 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,076,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
He didn't follow the military rules in place. His choice. Now he pays the price. Simple.
Yep and I think it's a ridiculous rule. Who the hell cares what sex you like? If he's willing to fight for this country, let him. He's probably more of a patriot than most posters on this site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 06:22 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Gender ID disorder is transexuals, not homosexuals.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Yep and I think it's a ridiculous rule. Who the hell cares what sex you like? If he's willing to fight for this country, let him. He's probably more of a patriot than most posters on this site.
I don't care which sex anyone likes. It's their business, not mine. The guys and the gals in the trenches don't make the rules but if they break them, they suffer the consequences. Your friend had to have realized that. Maybe he wanted to get out and coming out of the closet was an easy way to do it. I don't know what his motivations were and I don't question his patriotism, just his good judgment (assuming he really did want to stay in).

Old 04-26-2010, 06:34 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Actualy, no. No one who I know would have any curiosity about who wrote such a steaming pile of horse**** and tried to pass it off as anything but.

Sexual orientation is something you are born with, a part of the temperament given you by your Creator.

Wow. There are so many on the left that completely reject the idea there is a Creator and stricly believe in evoluton. Where does that leave them when they have no creator to blame their homosexuality on?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Interesting how some posters pop up occasionally just to start an anti-gay thread. I wonder what could explain this.

Would this be anything like your "every day is a gay day story"? You seem to spend a lot of time trolling the internet for even the most usless "gay" stories like the "gay" dog story.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:44 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Wow. There are so many on the left that completely reject the idea there is a Creator and stricly believe in evoluton. Where does that leave them when they have no creator to blame their homosexuality on?
There is no reason to "blame" anyone or anything.

Homosexuality is a normal and natural occurrence in somewhere between 3-8% of the human population and has been observed in over 1,500 species of animals.

You are born with your sexual identity established, and you know which sex you are attracted to long before you know why. If not, then you are saying that you can make yourself be attracted to someone of your sex even though you are heterosexual.

Can you?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:44 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:

homosexuals don't feel the need to blame anyone

Old 04-26-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
There is no reason to "blame" anyone or anything.

Homosexuality is a normal and natural occurrence in somewhere between 3-8% of the human population and has been observed in over 1,500 species of animals.

You are born with your sexual identity established, and you know which sex you are attracted to long before you know why. If not, then you are saying that you can make yourself be attracted to someone of your sex even though you are heterosexual.

Can you?

Wrong. Homosexuality is an abnormal occurrence in nature as are many abborations in society.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Wrong. Homosexuality is an abnormal occurrence in nature as are many abborations in society.
So, then, you are saying that you can make a choice to be attracted to someone of your own sex?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:54 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Sexual orientation is something you are born with, a part of the temperament given you by your Creator.
I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies