Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 06:44 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times

Advertisements

Credit to Tony Romo. He had a horrific first half and I knew for sure Dallas was done.

Hell of an effort to come back and almost win that game. Felix Jones needs to hold onto the damn ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 07:06 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,656,973 times
I knew Dallas wasnt done since the Giants never really cashed in on those opportunities...besides, as a Giants fan, I know a game is never over!

Old 10-28-2012, 07:59 PM

796 posts, read 505,354 times
Man this game would've been a great win for us. Too many turnovers and only if D Bryant was in a couple inches closer for that TD.

I see we got TWO birds to pick within the next two weeks. Do you guys think we can actually win against the Falcons? Eagles?

Old 10-28-2012, 09:39 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Man this game would've been a great win for us. Too many turnovers and only if D Bryant was in a couple inches closer for that TD.

I see we got TWO birds to pick within the next two weeks. Do you guys think we can actually win against the Falcons? Eagles?
Eagles, yeah. Falcons..... maybe.

That defense has to show up against Atlanta. Something tells me the Eagles will beat themselves, as they are they are imploding faster than we are.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:02 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,058,916 times
It's still early in the season but I do think that only ONE team will go to the playoffs from this division, the division winner. Right now, it's the Giants clearly... I don't see the other 3 teams in this division competing for the 2 wildcard spots compared to the teams from NFC North and NFC West. In my opinion, as of right now, the 2 wildcard teams could very well come out of NFC North (Green Bay and Minnesota). Or could be out of NFC West, assuming SF would win that division, both Seattle and Arizona could push for one of the wildcard spot. Thoughts?

Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 AM

1,242 posts, read 3,760,644 times
I hate the Cowboys BUT the close up of Bryant's hand showed me his palm touching inbounds with the finger tips not touching. They only showed it once but I ran it over a few times on my DVR.
I think he made the catch and boy, what a great catch it was.
(Mod edit-last sentence deleted)

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 10-30-2012 at 07:32 AM..

Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
If your heel is inbounds but your toes aren't - you're out of bounds.

Anyway...

Know why the Cowboys have a website?

It's the only way they can string three WWW's together.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:05 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,144,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapaleeretired View Post
I hate the Cowboys BUT the close up of Bryant's hand showed me his palm touching inbounds with the finger tips not touching. They only showed it once but I ran it over a few times on my DVR.
I think he made the catch and boy, what a great catch it was.
Did I mention...........I hate the Cowboys?
Doesn't work that way. Like Elmer said, if your stepped on the sideline with your heal first in bounds and the front of your foot out you would be out of bounds.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:21 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
It's still early in the season but I do think that only ONE team will go to the playoffs from this division, the division winner. Right now, it's the Giants clearly... I don't see the other 3 teams in this division competing for the 2 wildcard spots compared to the teams from NFC North and NFC West. In my opinion, as of right now, the 2 wildcard teams could very well come out of NFC North (Green Bay and Minnesota). Or could be out of NFC West, assuming SF would win that division, both Seattle and Arizona could push for one of the wildcard spot. Thoughts?
.... I really can't argue with that.

I thought the NFC East was gonna be wide open this year. Apparently, not.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:49 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,416,198 times
On Sunday, during the Cowboys game...94,000 fans saw Jerry's face on the big screen and all of them boo'd. Jerry, did you hear that??

Jerry, I heard another good idea this morning...instead of admitting defeat and hiring a real GM, how bout you fire Jason Garrett, and become the only Owner/GM/Coach??

have fun with that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football