Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2014, 06:08 PM

14,333 posts, read 14,655,935 times

Advertisements

Wow, Cowboys seem like an accident waiting to happen, careful with Romo because of his back, now their best defensive player out and OTAs just started.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2014, 08:49 AM

45,711 posts, read 27,332,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
oh my god....

reports outta Dallas, Sean Lee possibly out for the year with a devestating knee injury....
torn ACL is the report...

Old 05-28-2014, 09:48 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,126,356 times
that really sucks for Dallas.

Is the rumor on twitter true that Lee was hurt by their first round draft pick OL going low for a block?! If so, that dude is an idiot.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:06 AM

8,611 posts, read 14,936,636 times
Lee's injury gives Jerruh a built-in scapegoat if the team struggles this year - because god forbid he should own up to his complete incompetence as a general manager.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:19 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,677,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
that really sucks for Dallas.

Is the rumor on twitter true that Lee was hurt by their first round draft pick OL going low for a block?! If so, that dude is an idiot.
No.. i saw the replay.. it was their first round pick Zack Martin blocking Lee but he was just leading the way on a sweep play and when he reached Lee he pushed him around the shoulder pad area and Lee just buckled... certainly was not Martin's fault in any way.. nobody's fault really.. Lee is just one of those players who gets hurt every time the wind changes direction.. real bummer because he was their only proven play maker on defense.. I am confident someone else will step up and play well but no doubt this hurts the Cowobys defense which was crippled already!

Old 05-28-2014, 10:21 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,677,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescreen73 View Post
Lee's injury gives Jerruh a built-in scapegoat if the team struggles this year - because god forbid he should own up to his complete incompetence as a general manager.
no doubt Lee's absense could be used as an excuse but to be honest.. The Cowboys were likely a less than .500 team with Lee...

Good teams or great teams do NOT have losing seasons with the loss of 1 great player.. they just don't..

Old 05-28-2014, 12:45 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,126,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
No.. i saw the replay.. it was their first round pick Zack Martin blocking Lee but he was just leading the way on a sweep play and when he reached Lee he pushed him around the shoulder pad area and Lee just buckled... certainly was not Martin's fault in any way.. nobody's fault really.. Lee is just one of those players who gets hurt every time the wind changes direction.. real bummer because he was their only proven play maker on defense.. I am confident someone else will step up and play well but no doubt this hurts the Cowobys defense which was crippled already!
oh okay, so it was just BS. good to hear

I agree, Lee is a really good player when healthy. As a Redskins fan, I can't stand the guy LOL. I wish we had a linebacker of that caliber.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:44 AM

16,353 posts, read 10,478,908 times
Yeah I'm a Skins fan too but this sucks. I never root for injuries especially to a great player who has had horrible luck.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:13 AM

5,922 posts, read 6,492,471 times
Quote:
That really sucks though! I don't want our teams playing each other on anything less than full strength!

Old 05-30-2014, 08:09 PM

20,525 posts, read 33,614,607 times
Quote:
If the Cowboys go less than 8-8 this year (which I thought they would anyway), then I don't think he could sell any scapegoats. Especially if they finish 6-10. I like the direction the team has drafted and did business the last two years and one of those is not drafting players like Lee. This sucks for Lee. He cannot stay healthy. If he comes back and injures himself in 2015, it might be time for him to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football