Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,566,366 times

Advertisements

Leaf started three games in 2001. Testaverde started for most of 2004.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,813,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
What this goofy Niner fan means is Wade Phillips and Tony Romo have Marty/Bernie Kosar syndrome and can look really good in the regular season but can't win in the playoffs.
Cowboys might not even make the playoffs.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
AZ Cards
Tennessee Titans ...win
Minnisota Vikings...loss
SF 49ers..................Pickem
Detroit Lions.......... Win
St. Louis Rams........ Win
Green Bay Packers...Win

49ers:
Green Bay................Loss
Jacksonville.............Win
Seattle Seahawks......Win
AZ Cards...................Pickem
Philadelphia Eagles...loss
Detroit Lions..............Win
St Louis Rams..............Win

Not with this schedule, Cards have comfy lead. Neither of us play dallas btw
49ers will win in GB next week.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
I'd say it drips from Wade on down - Romo has joined in on the mass choking.
Jerry Jones should sell his team.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth from ELP View Post
There is nothing wrong with good ol fashion team rivalries IMO. But when you actually "HATE" with a passion... it shows low class and is pretty pathetic. Furthermore to go "Hate-Hunting" is even worse (subscribing to the other teams forum..lol!!).

True I dont care too much about the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants. I like to see them lose too. I never cheer for them when they go to the Super Bowl or Playoffs. But I dont go harass their fans after a bad game. Keep in mind THEY ALL HAVE BAD GAMES once in awhile.

Its funny how the "HATERS" come out of their little dark corners...kinda like cockroaches creep around in the dark. BUT BEHOLD!! When the lights get turned on....they scurry and scamper and hide under things.

So come out and "HATE" for another week. Creep around in the dark and look for scraps of food.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
What I don't like is that why are Dallas Cowboys considered America's Team?

Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,912,044 times
Never hate a team. Hate the fans.

That's all I gotta say.....

Old 11-16-2009, 10:36 PM

392 posts, read 1,095,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Yeah, we can't afford any more key injuries. Our offensive line obviously lost the battle in the trenches yesterday and we had no back-ups left on some positions in the second half. Romo was hit, hurried, and sacked way too much. It was a very dissapointing game yesterday but hopefully we can recover enough to beat the Redskins next Sunday.
The packers blitzed right smack up the middle all night after Columbo went down. Columbo is one of the best, if not the best center in all of football. The packers did not even try and hide their blitzing either. The lined two guys up each side of the center betweent he guard and came right up the middle. It worked all night.

Cowboys got some gut checking to do this week. They looked horrible out there. Not that the packers looked any better, they simply got the breaks their way. It was a sloppy, messy game by both teams.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:49 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,566,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
It was a sloppy, messy game by both teams.
Pretty much.

I'm not going to pretend like this win will be the one that lifts the Pack into the thick of contention. Well, it could've been...

....if not for losing to the creamsicle pirates last week. All this win did was cancel out that choke.

The Cowboys should be using their running game. Columbo's out and they're blitzing? Why not a draw play or bouncing it to the outside? Then you've got Roy "I don't like the balls Tony throws me" Williams getting hit in stride only for him to fumble it away. It's got to be frustrating to see a team that should very well be a frontrunner in the NFC performing like this.

Unless, of course, you hate the Cowboys.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:29 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
49ers will win in GB next week.
GB is Favres Bi..., but GB is actually a pretty good team when not playing against their former QB. I predict GB 23-17

Old 11-17-2009, 05:49 AM

729 posts, read 2,067,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
What I don't like is that why are Dallas Cowboys considered America's Team?
Cause they are!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football