Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2024, 11:17 AM

8,869 posts, read 6,874,754 times

Advertisements

A trade for what? Tua's cap hit is in the 20s this year, and he's due for a massive extension. Unless you mean they like Russ and would take his cap hit, or they plan to trade/release a lot of other high caps...

As for Tyreek, he has two more contract years (so would take a lot to pry loose), plus has astronomical cap hits for the next two years (so you don't have space).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2024, 07:00 PM

18,024 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Oh man, did I get click-baited?

I actually thought I was breaking news for a change. Thought it would be making headlines by now, but instead, it's Harbaugh to the L.A. Clippers football team.

Old 02-08-2024, 08:37 PM

18,220 posts, read 25,865,369 times
Several reports along the net has announced that Bronco great Randy Gradishar is one of two picks from the veterans committee to be inducted to the HOF, Steve McMichael of the Chicago Bears was the other.

Old 02-09-2024, 09:35 PM

13,509 posts, read 373,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Several reports along the net has announced that Bronco great Randy Gradishar is one of two picks from the veterans committee to be inducted to the HOF, Steve McMichael of the Chicago Bears was the other.
Good news.

Old 02-09-2024, 09:36 PM

18,024 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Randy Gradishar is in the HOF now?

Oh.

The Hall of Fame's stock just skyrocketed.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:02 PM

1,985 posts, read 974,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Randy Gradishar is in the HOF now?

Oh.

The Hall of Fame's stock just skyrocketed.
He should have been in decades ago. It is about time.

Old 02-16-2024, 09:48 AM

207 posts, read 148,466 times
I am very happy that Gradishar finally got into the HOF. He was one of my all time Broncos growing up. A few years ago, I was at a game and there was a group of players signing autographs, and he was one of them. I was so excited! I went up to him, told him that he was one of my favorite Broncos of all time, and he signed our game program. If I'm being honest, he acted like he would have liked to have been anywhere in the world but at the stadium, signing autographs. I could have caught him on a bad day, but it was kind of a bummer of an interaction.

Further down the line was Mark Jackson. He was welcoming and very friendly. I mentioned that we were looking to move back to Colorado, and he got really excited. He handed me a business card because apparently he became a real estate agent. It was a hilarious interaction!

Old 02-16-2024, 07:30 PM

1,985 posts, read 974,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZtoCO1 View Post
I am very happy that Gradishar finally got into the HOF. He was one of my all time Broncos growing up. A few years ago, I was at a game and there was a group of players signing autographs, and he was one of them. I was so excited! I went up to him, told him that he was one of my favorite Broncos of all time, and he signed our game program. If I'm being honest, he acted like he would have liked to have been anywhere in the world but at the stadium, signing autographs. I could have caught him on a bad day, but it was kind of a bummer of an interaction.

Further down the line was Mark Jackson. He was welcoming and very friendly. I mentioned that we were looking to move back to Colorado, and he got really excited. He handed me a business card because apparently he became a real estate agent. It was a hilarious interaction!
Totally agree. Those Denver defenses were pretty strong. Louis Wright was one of my favorites. He was an outstanding defender. It's also cool that Tom Jackson was on those teams, who was on ESPN for a while on Sunday NFL Countdown. Karl Mecklenberg was pretty good too.

Old 03-05-2024, 06:26 AM

14,327 posts, read 14,625,905 times
GMFB spending quite a bit of time on Russell this a.m., talking about what now and Conor Orr's article in SI, the ultimate illusion. Something many knew he's a good QB but not a great QB with an odd personality, really odd. Trust me, I know odd personalities he was a Badger, too.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/03/05/ru...kup-inevitable

I don't follow the AFC as closely as the NFC but it was mind boggling the amount of money Broncos gave him. I'm pretty sure Broncos fans are past that part and just want him gone.

Old 03-05-2024, 07:02 AM

8,606 posts, read 14,897,900 times
I'm having a hard time understanding why Broncos general manager George Paton still has a job. He hired Nathaniel Hackett to be the Broncos coach (embarrassing cluster of a hire), and he gave Russell Wilson that idiotic $242 million extension ($161 million guaranteed with a $50 million signing bonus) before Russ had even taken a regular season snap with the Broncos. He's a terrible GM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football