Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2010, 03:29 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Under the law, it wouldn't be permitted for all six kids and her to live in my bedroom. You may get away with two or three kids to a room, and the parent has a separate room.

But I'm not legally able to provide that sort of woman with a home, since I share a 2-bedroom apartment.
You're in an apartment now? Moving up in the world, Tkramar. Good for you.

Quote:
^^Actually, it's normal and natural for all humans. Just another way we're all the same.
The more you post, the clearer it becomes how we're not all the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2010, 03:32 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times
Quote:
If it wasn't negative to you, you wouldn't have that issue.

It's okay though...I'm just saying not all people have problems with such things. We're pretty tolerant of human nature.
Okay, Mr. "No one special"... if you're so disposable, why do you feel the need to spread your opinions across multiple threads? We don't care. You have already told us your opinion does not matter because you do not matter.

Nice multi-tasking trolling abilities, though. And a troll that gives rep points! You don't see that everyday. Maybe you're more special than you thought.

Old 08-28-2010, 03:41 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times
You know what? Scratch that last post. I just looked at your profile, and I was overwhelmed by how sad this all is if you really feel you are that unimportant, and that undeserving of... anything, really.

I'm out of this game. I can't do it.

Old 08-28-2010, 04:50 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You're in an apartment now? Moving up in the world, Tkramar. Good for you.

This is a newsflash to you? I've lived here about a year and a half. I've mentioned it before....but then, I guess since I'm no one special you didn't take notice.

Because I'm not really that important to anyone but myself. We're all pretty interchangeable to other people.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
This is a newsflash to you? I've lived here about a year and a half. I've mentioned it before....but then, I guess since I'm no one special you didn't take notice.

Because I'm not really that important to anyone but myself. We're all pretty interchangeable to other people.
lol Riiight. I think I would notice if a friend moved or something. Some guy on the internet? Not so much.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:24 PM

Or not.

I'd be surprised if you took much notice of other people at all. Unless they fit into your carefully crafted mold of who YOU think they should be.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:28 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I remember a saying about wits and battles, something about being unarmed.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:30 PM

Then why does she bother?

Since she's clearly a loser in that respect?

Old 08-28-2010, 05:35 PM

380 posts, read 691,903 times
I've never had low self esteem or a lack of confidence, however, I'll take a leap and say it's mainly because many men berate, hurt and denigrate women so much it erodes the very essence of who they are. Instead of women embracing their flaws if we can't change them, they internalize them and allow their flaws to define who they are. They don't understand that even the most physically beautiful person has flaws; we all have flaws; whether they be on the outside for the world to see (external) or inside (internal).

Most significantly, many women have never experienced true love-the love of God-and if they have such everlasting love in their hearts, they wouldn't get caught up into worldly definitions of beauty, vanity and acceptance; they wouldn't allow flawed men to destroy them.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Or not.

I'd be surprised if you took much notice of other people at all. Unless they fit into your carefully crafted mold of who YOU think they should be.
Quote:
Then why does she bother?

Since she's clearly a loser in that respect?
What? So I don't give a flying fig about the comings and goings of womanizing nut on the Internet. I don't know how you breathe with your head shoved so far up your ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology