Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 04:35 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times

Advertisements

I think it is funny I have worked in many centers with many employees and had many, many roommates over the years.

I am a guy but I find it interesting that women in general seem to really dislike me. They look the other way, won't talk to me or ignore me when I talk with them.

Even women who I would say are extremely unattractive with lots and lots of issues tend to treat me very, very rudely.

Meanwhile, I have had many, many wonderful male roommates over the years. Some of them who were very good looking have admitted they were attracted to me.

Even some roommates who I have lived with who were primarily attracted to women, would complement me.

I have had many, many guys over the years who have complemented me for being muscular or that they thought I looked good.

Meanwhile, women no matter what they look like just seem to really not like me at all.

Even if I am nice to a women who works in customer service, she seems to look the other way.

I can only think of one women like when I was 23, who ever flirted with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 04:46 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,065,768 times
I wouldn't find it funny if it was me.
Being disliked by half the human race is seriously bad.
I'd want to fathom what is in my attitude or behavior that needs to change.
Its good that you notice.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:03 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
I wouldn't find it funny if it was me.
Being disliked by half the human race is seriously bad.
I'd want to fathom what is in my attitude or behavior that needs to change.
Its good that you notice.
I understand but then again many of my male roommates over the years have had women attracted to them and decided they no longer want to live with women, hence why they had guy roommates.

I am in my 30s, it is extremely interesting going into public and being around these people my age that several off-spring each. I am sure some are very happy, but many of the men have very little freedom because the women are attracted to them.

I am more attracted to men myself but I have never understood why many women just seem to not want to have anything to do with me. Even women co-workers want nothing to do with me and ignore me and roll their eyes around me.

I tend to get along very well with male co-workers and have had male bosses who have taken me for lunch. I have had many excellent guy roommates who were attracted to me.

I have been stunned in the past when guys who looked like models told me they wouldn't mind a relationship. While a vast majority of women no matter what will consider even making eye-contact with me.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:23 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Cool story, bro. Is there a question here?

Old 05-14-2017, 05:56 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,391,672 times
Maybe you give off "gay" vibes that the women pick up on?

Old 05-14-2017, 06:46 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Perhaps it's time to switch teams?

Old 05-14-2017, 07:59 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,253,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I think it is funny I have worked in many centers with many employees and had many, many roommates over the years.

I am a guy but I find it interesting that women in general seem to really dislike me. They look the other way, won't talk to me or ignore me when I talk with them.

Even women who I would say are extremely unattractive with lots and lots of issues tend to treat me very, very rudely.

Meanwhile, I have had many, many wonderful male roommates over the years. Some of them who were very good looking have admitted they were attracted to me.

Even some roommates who I have lived with who were primarily attracted to women, would complement me.

I have had many, many guys over the years who have complemented me for being muscular or that they thought I looked good.

Meanwhile, women no matter what they look like just seem to really not like me at all.

Even if I am nice to a women who works in customer service, she seems to look the other way.

I can only think of one women like when I was 23, who ever flirted with me.
Maybe you're so gorgeous that the women think of you as competition. Just sayin'.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:31 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,580,323 times
You say you are attracted to men. Most women are attracted to men who like women, so why are you mystified?

Old 05-14-2017, 10:37 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Thread is useless without pics. Maybe they think you are out of their league? Maybe you're too 'nice' and don't come onto women in the cocky, badboyish way they really like?

Old 05-15-2017, 07:24 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
"I am a male and in my adulthood many men have been attracted to me, but only one woman"

How is being attractive to guys a problem? Many people would love to have this issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology