Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2009, 02:22 AM

40 posts, read 103,599 times

Advertisements

OK...So, my wife and I have finally decided that we are going to move. We are not going to buy initially. We are looking for a 2bed/2bath townhome. One with the pool, space, SAFE AREA, not necessarily downtown by any means...but a nice neighborhood is a MUST!!

We are looking at spending 600-900/month.

Does anybody have any ideas for developments, areas, townhomes, apartments? You can reply or direct message, whichever is easier. We are trying to find about 10 places to look at while on our road trip in December. We ar ealso looking at Savannah and Charleston as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 02:30 AM

Default Correction...

We are looking at up to 10 places in each of the three cities...not 10 total. We are going to look at them over about 3 days in each city.

Thanks

Old 10-06-2009, 05:00 AM

9,848 posts, read 30,303,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmorando View Post
OK...So, my wife and I have finally decided that we are going to move. We are not going to buy initially. We are looking for a 2bed/2bath townhome. One with the pool, space, SAFE AREA, not necessarily downtown by any means...but a nice neighborhood is a MUST!!

We are looking at spending 600-900/month.

Does anybody have any ideas for developments, areas, townhomes, apartments? You can reply or direct message, whichever is easier. We are trying to find about 10 places to look at while on our road trip in December. We ar ealso looking at Savannah and Charleston as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
What area of the Triangle are you interested in? Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill?? There are also quite a few suburbs of Raleigh in Wake County like Cary, Wake Forest, Apex, and Holly Springs.

Do you have an idea of where you would be working? It is tough to give recommendations not knowing where your job is because this are is quite large.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:54 AM

10,728 posts, read 22,843,828 times
I used to live in a 2B/2BR townhome in the Brittany Woods area, in NW Raleigh, right off Lynn Road. I think they are still reasonably priced (built mid 1980s) and it's convenient to a lot of things.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:20 PM

Default Not worried about where so much

I am not so much concerned about where. I am just looking for a nice SAFE neighborhood, not in the sticks, not downtown, but a good well managed safe community. As I said, in the 600-900 a month price range...any in mind??

Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM

Default I don't need to worry about where I work...

I work on ships, so, I can live ANYWHERE I want...and mY wife is not working so, she is really just looking at a part time gig somewhere she likes...not a big deal though

Old 10-08-2009, 03:30 PM

553 posts, read 1,273,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmorando View Post
I am not so much concerned about where. I am just looking for a nice SAFE neighborhood, not in the sticks, not downtown, but a good well managed safe community. As I said, in the 600-900 a month price range...any in mind??
We live at Stonehenge in North Raleigh. Very quiet and safe. Has a pool. We have a 2/bed 2/bath for $800.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM

9,680 posts, read 27,179,716 times
Try mine. We are on lease #5. Convenient and safe. Good value with special deals in effect now making it even better.

Supersized Living in North Raleigh - Northridge Crossings

Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 AM

53 posts, read 137,489 times
We live up the road from these town homes and they seem to be very nice and they are positively rated by current residents. They are very close to a lot of shopping (Beaver Creek Commons) and highway 64.

Looks like a 2 BR 1.5 bath starts @ $725/month

Beaver Creek Townhomes Apartment Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Apex apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com (http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/NC-Apex-Beaver-Creek-Townhomes.html - broken link)
Beaver Creek Townhomes Apartments Apex, NC - Apartments for Rent in Apex North Carolina

Good Luck with your search!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary