Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 AM

1,054 posts, read 3,243,813 times

Advertisements

Most liked (overall) subdivisions in Apex.
Anyone?

UPDATED TO SAY:
I'm not looking at price ranges, I'm just trying to get a general idea of where everyone likes to live and I'll take it from there.

Last edited by AJ1972; 02-02-2008 at 09:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 09:33 AM

83 posts, read 335,598 times
Depends on your price range. I think most of the subdivisions in Apex are nice in its relative price range. We have lived in Greenbrier for the past 6 years and have enjoyed it greatly. I have also served on the BOD for the last 4 years and for our price range, I think we have kept the community in fine condition. With that said, we are moving to a bigger home once we sell our current home, but we will miss this community. Hey for $32/month, you get a community pool including kiddie.

You can't go wrong in Apex..that's why 27502 had the 3rd most sales in December. It is a very desirable place to live and for most families, affordable with great schools.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:35 AM

5,265 posts, read 16,584,448 times
Walden Creek (most convienient, nice nieghborhood feel)
Dogwood Ridge
Haddon Hall (seen as a little "uppity" with higher HOA fees, but nice homes)
Charleston Village
Scotts Mills
Woodridge (kind of far out off Olive Chapel, but great houses on TRULY wooded lots)

Old 02-02-2008, 04:26 PM

83 posts, read 335,598 times
I would add Cameron Park, Pearson Farms, and White Hall Manor to the list. Scotts Mill has some nice homes as well (IMO, a little overpriced for what you can get in other parts).

Old 02-02-2008, 07:19 PM

93 posts, read 292,090 times
Default Liked Subdivision

There are many good subdivisions in Apex. All depands on where you want to be. Do you want to stay close to shopping and dining or it ok for you to trvel little bit if you need to use these establishments.

I have to agree with apexguy as this is the upcoming town that is growing really fast. You can't go wrong with this area because everything is about 10-20 min. Backett Ridge and Hadden hall are good communities and enjoys both side of living a quite side and also near the shopping mall.You can walk to the mall. Everyone has good suggestions about Apex. I hope this was helpful. Good luck.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:18 AM

281 posts, read 1,107,951 times
If you have the money....Bella Casa is the nicest IMO....it is considered the move up from Scott's Mill.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:43 PM

1 posts, read 6,477 times
I'm a resident of Pearson Farms Moderator cut: url removed We share the Olive Chapel Swim Club with Dogwood Ridge. I don't know about Dogwood Ridge, but our HOA dues are only $40/month, which I think is pretty good when you consider how nice the swim club is and that membership in the swim club is included. My daughter is joining the swim team this year, she's very excited about that. We've also got direct access to the greenway, which they are now extending past Pearson Farms to the Kidstown Park at Kelly Road.

The models in Seagroves Farm look nice. Moderator cut: url removed I wonder if they're gonna have a "swim club".

Last edited by autumngal; 04-12-2008 at 02:44 PM..

Old 04-12-2008, 04:46 PM

43,265 posts, read 77,043,330 times
I like the large lots in Buckingham.
Hard to find an acre or two in that great a location anymore.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:43 AM

1 posts, read 3,630 times
Hi there ApexGuy, we live in Greenbrier also. Agreed, it's a wonderful neighborhood! Do you by any chance know anyone on the architectural committee? We need to discuss addition of a screened porch and can't find who to contact.
Many thanks!

Old 07-25-2012, 12:26 PM

5,743 posts, read 17,594,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfalcone View Post
Hi there ApexGuy, we live in Greenbrier also. Agreed, it's a wonderful neighborhood! Do you by any chance know anyone on the architectural committee? We need to discuss addition of a screened porch and can't find who to contact.
Many thanks!
ApexGuy hasn't posted on this forum in 3 years. I doubt that he'll respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary