Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2010, 09:47 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times

Advertisements

No need to be "Red"! Just thought it went along real well with the thoughts behind the questions...if found I would thow in a bag of chips.

Have to share this with all the cold and dog talk going on here....My boys love going out in the mornings now that it is "chillin" out. So today they stayed out about 30 mins and then came in just running like maniacs. Well it got real quiet so I thought they just laid down somewhere. I went to the bedroom to find the bed trashed and all 4 pillows on the floor, two per dog and they were snoring away! Guess they figured they need abit of down to warm up to.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:50 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
ROFL! LMAO, D'OH! I' ve got Amy on the brain LOL in Missouri....I meant Montana LMAO>> good catch Painter (^5's)!

10 shades of red here LMAO!
Don't be embarrassed Anne, alot of my friends kept referring to where we were moving as Montana.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:52 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,050,220 times
Talking No novel today lmao

Good morning girls - glad everyone had some light reading once I got back on line lol. Tried to catch up with 'lovin' so this isn't so dang long. Seems like the times I'm actually not at the camp, EVERYONE posts What do you guys do, avoid me when I'm around LOL then go crazy when I'm off line? HAHA now I'm going TRY and to do a Lacey to see if I can do one liners OK, maybe 2 or 3 liners but no novel. Scouts honor LOL

Lacey - those winds are horrible and literally don't know how you guys do it in cold temps. We've had some real high winds too but fingers crossed hasn't knocked lines down - calm today so far but late Dec/january windy months.

Barb, glad you're working on those bare walls and nice easy work. Take it easy and then get with doc about pain management/new chiro. Good luck with your office! I'm going to be working on mine tomorrow. Ugh.

Shel, sucks about having a pt code when on duty over new years & am glad Watson is sleeping more now that snipped - is he 'calmer' too?????? That's my 'hope' with Misty 'cause maybe just hormonal. Now she thinks it's 'cute' to play with her poop - needless to say I don't think it's cute lol

Annie, yeah think Scott gave you the big "Now you know how it feels to be drug through stores where you have absolutely no interest in the goods" LMAO (DNA girl, DNA I love that guy)

Stoy so glad you all are going to do the spa thing 'cause you 2 have been under so much pressure and living with in laws hasn't helped. Sending prayers your way girlfriend. Everything will work out just the way it's supposed to. Promise

Carol, I too don't understand how ppl leave animals outside when so cold - we get real cool here & most stay out, but not like REAL cold. Misty was sleeping outside but at least covered so no rain on her. Oh & I'd forgotten your DS son's BD around mine. Lot of Capricorns here 'cause Annies twins B-day coming up.

Amy was so good to see you post! Hope you and Gary had a happy new year at Green Acres! I watched great fireworks and drank cerveza lol

Niki, I'm happy you took that first step and bought new girly sheets just for you. I know New Year's hard which is why I stay in - watch TV or internet (when I have internet!). Just keep praying and listening. He'll tell you what you're supposed to do.

Sara hope things were good at your house over the holidays and things settling down now that DGD and DD in their new place.

OK girls, look at how good I did LOL I was so excited to have not only consistent internet but my high speed back (and not that kind-of speed lol) I streamed and just enjoyed it being back! Today might putter in the garden a bit since I don't have to stay on the phone constantly with Cable and Worthless lol - and yes, Carol I do hate being put on hold but I only stayed on that long 'cause I knew they expected me to hang up long before I did. Hope everyone has a good day, winds die down, temps rise and internet stays up!!!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
No need to be "Red"! Just thought it went along real well with the thoughts behind the questions...if found I would thow in a bag of chips.

Have to share this with all the cold and dog talk going on here....My boys love going out in the mornings now that it is "chillin" out. So today they stayed out about 30 mins and then came in just running like maniacs. Well it got real quiet so I thought they just laid down somewhere. I went to the bedroom to find the bed trashed and all 4 pillows on the floor, two per dog and they were snoring away! Guess they figured they need abit of down to warm up to.
That's too funny Carol - I've got the pic in my head now LOL Now we know where the saying 'let sleeping dogs lie comes from'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Don't be embarrassed Anne, alot of my friends kept referring to where we were moving as Montana.
MO much better - get's real cold in Montana. Though there was the one poster who was asking about Montana property. Beautiful state but even colder than CO so thanks, but no thanks, for me. Tired of cold. One of my people in Bocas is from Montana and she loves it.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:09 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Amy was so good to see you post! Hope you and Gary had a happy new year at Green Acres!

Ummmm, don't think Bob, my dh would approve of me having a happy new year with Gary at Green Acres (is that Lorrie's husband?) Thanks for the sentiment, though, lol.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Ummmm, don't think Bob, my dh would approve of me having a happy new year with Gary at Green Acres (is that Lorrie's husband?) Thanks for the sentiment, though, lol.
Oh got DH's mixed up. WHOOPS lol and yes, Lorrie's DH is Gary unless I've completely lost my mind which wouldn't surprise me! Guess i was too focused on keeping my post short, instead of a novel lol

Hey Annie - Montana, Missouri we must be on a 'mental' mind meld LMAO

And I forgot to say hi to Lorrie - Lorrie! Dang girl, I had to go back so far with no internet I'm sorry - enjoy Florida and now hopefully I can keep up.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:49 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Well we went out for breakfast, stopped and dropped something in the Post Office and grocery shopped. Not really bad altho it's 16 below. There's no wind and the sun's bright so it's bearable. Just felt good to get the heck out.

Oh got this looonnng e-mail from sil, a-hole! Claiming her scrooge time is behind her-yeah well don't expect any invites, you wore your welcome out.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:18 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Well we went out for breakfast, stopped and dropped something in the Post Office and grocery shopped. Not really bad altho it's 16 below. There's no wind and the sun's bright so it's bearable. Just felt good to get the heck out.

Oh got this looonnng e-mail from sil, a-hole! Claiming her scrooge time is behind her-yeah well don't expect any invites, you wore your welcome out.
are you serious? I bet your husband read her the riot act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a biotch. Has she ever had a change of heart like that? wow. Too little, too late! right Lace? LOL>>she admits she's a biotch?

Amy and Painter- lol.................all in fun. LOL>>seriously, thanks for pointing it out!! Amy, I have you on my mind so see??MO instead of Missouri......... that is funny about your friends saying you were moving to Montana too LOL>>>>>>>>

Joy- LMAO.
Quote:
Hey Annie - Montana, Missouri we must be on a 'mental' mind meld LMAO
Hi Lorrie!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are enjoying FL!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:24 AM

311 posts, read 916,187 times
Default Howdy Campers! Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
I thought they just laid down somewhere. I went to the bedroom to find the bed trashed and all 4 pillows on the floor, two per dog and they were snoring away! Guess they figured they need abit of down to warm up to.
Oh Painter! I got such a picture! My guys do the same! They come in from the outside with snow up to their little bellies and hop up on the bed and knock the pillows anywhere and everywhere. Nicky loves to play in the sheets too, if you put them over his head, he will bite at your hand and snuffle into them. No wonder we love them so much! TX: Does Watson do that too?

I am glad that 2009 is DONE. My daughter never did make it down here for Christmas...and at first I was hurt and upset, but I got over it. I know why and it wasnt because she doesnt love me or want to be with me. The financial worries have me so on edge..any little thing tips me over!

I am still working with first time buyer clients..3 of them. I went out Wednesday in the snowy cold for third time with my nephew. We saw 10 houses from 12:30-6:00. I came home and just collapsed! Its like the tired you get from being out sledding all afternoon...just plain tuckered! We made an offer (on the 2nd house-the first one was at Christmas--that one didnt fly). I gotta say..both of these houses are flip houses (looked at the history). While both are very nicely, professionally done, they are asking TOP TOP dollar based on 90 sold comps...and the sellers are really unrealistic about what they are going to get back on their properties. I can see making a profit...but $60K profit less your cost of reno...even if its $30,000 for less than a years holding of the property is pretty darn good. You would think they would want to move them..but no, they are playing hard ball with the price. ::::leaves me scratching my head:::everytime!

Then was going to go out yesterday with 2nd clients..another 9 houses..but we cancelled since we had a blizzard and they said over a foot of snow coming. Well, didnt get quite that much, but still it was pretty messy driving out there in it and while I have my Jeep w/ 4wd, they have a Honda Accord, so we are going to reschedule for this next Saturday.

I am still reading through all the pages of goings on, but it appears everyone made it through the holidays fine. Joy, glad to hear you got back online..dang near makes you panic after a while, doesnt it?

Tomorrow I go back to my part time job at the school. Big doings there, as I have to upgrade the RAM in 228 computers! It will be good to start getting my teensy paychecks again anyway and I might also be getting a listing from one of the teacher aides there for her parents house, which is right around the corner from my own. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hugs to all, I hope you are safe and warm
Jody

Old 01-03-2010, 11:25 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
So convient that she waited this long to put it behind her....wait til next yr and around mid jan tell her you put her invite behind too.

Dec thru Feb use to be so dang busy here with 16 birthdays and then of course Christmas. I always hated having my b'day so close to Christmas and then I turned around and had my son right after...poor kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate