Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 04:55 AM

1,006 posts, read 740,701 times

Advertisements

I'm not a vegan but I do generally eat healthy. I ordered a Lebanese Chicken Foutoush Salad. Asked my ex if she wanted a small one and she declined. I come back, sat my food down and she's picking the goddam chicken out of my salad!! Just about every woman I've dated has done this at one point or another. I'm 6'1 and 170lbs, I need every calorie I can get because I can NEVER gain weight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2010, 04:57 AM

1,006 posts, read 740,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
As for the whole someone putting their hand in your food...well, if it's your gf, I figure if she can touch your penis, she can touch your french fries, though preferably not in that order.
Well I'm certainly not offering to buy her another penis to touch, mines is more than enough.

Old 12-31-2010, 08:56 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,889,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddestmike View Post
Ladies, why on earth do you all do this? My mom, cousins and every woman I have dated has done this to me and it aggravates me to no end.

I'll ask if they (girlfriend at the time) would like me to pick them up something to eat. They refuse so I go on my merry way. Upon returning with my fine cuisine, its starred upon by the moping snarl of my lady friend. Then she proceeds to ask if she may have some WHILE her hand is already in my plate. WHY do women do this ALL the time (at least in my experience)?

Because dear they might not be hungry for a full meal but they think the idea of sharing with you is something cute and that couples do from time to time .

Old 12-31-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddestmike View Post
Well I'm certainly not offering to buy her another penis to touch, mines is more than enough.
LOL most men who believe that also think they are doing far better in bed than they really are

Old 12-31-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky42day View Post
I'm having flashbacks of a sushi dinner I had years ago with one of my friends.

I won't go into it, but she now knows that I don't like to share

Courtney

Oh no don't you dare do that Courtney...tease us with no hope of a climax....spill it sister .

Old 12-31-2010, 09:06 AM

2,596 posts, read 5,597,558 times
I think it has to do with personal preference. Some people don't mind doing this, they steal a french fry from their spouse or offer a bite of pie. In my experience, the men around me do it as much as the women.

That being said, I think it's rude to do with someone who you don't enjoy express permission with (i.e. you and your wife do it all the time, but you wouldn't reach over to steal something from a co-worker.) If it bothers you, it's perfectly okay to say, "I'm sorry, please don't do that."

Old 12-31-2010, 02:00 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,832,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
As for the whole someone putting their hand in your food...well, if it's your gf, I figure if she can touch your penis, she can touch your french fries, though preferably not in that order.
Beautifully spoken

Old 12-31-2010, 05:55 PM

2,646 posts, read 4,080,949 times
Typical responses: "just order more food, learn to share...".

I'm sorry for you, Mike. I think these ladies don't want to admit how much they want to eat. They must somehow feel "greedy" for accepting food. Certainly not all women do this--at least, not the ones I know. They're likely to accept an offer but not finish it all.

Most men like to eat, so I can see why a guy would want his own plate and offer to by an extra one instead of sharing. (I'm greedy--I'd want my own plate, anyway). But if he likes something on my plate or vice versa, we can exchange items.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:05 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,361,433 times
Come on Mike, if just about every woman you know does that , there's one easy sollution....buy an extra plate, don't ask...just do it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships