Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 05:06 PM

994 posts, read 1,685,913 times

Advertisements

Eat more mushrooms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2011, 07:03 PM

39 posts, read 55,133 times
muahahahaha

yeah rite.. think i'll move to another city.. thanks guys
it depressed me when he not allow me to meet him yet he also want me to stay around.. argh!

oh, he had mention a marriage since 6 months ago from the beginning of our relationship, but i refuse to talk about it further, i want to know him deeper before we talk about that thingy.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:42 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,364,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom teaser View Post
he avoids me this two weeks.. he said he want to split for awhile, but when i told him that i want to move to another city, seems like he don't like the idea

should i mention a break again?
i'm so insecure
you REALLY need to give us more information. this sounds like some sort of zen koan or a fortune cookie or something. when we say explanation we mean more than two sentences.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:03 PM

39 posts, read 55,133 times
don't be dizzy night..
i've make a decision..

thanks for your attention anyway

Old 01-01-2011, 08:17 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,531,040 times
Quote:
i'm in a relationship with a man but lately my existence makes him in trouble..

what should i do?
Have a serious discussion with him and find out what he wants and tell him what you want. If your respective goals are not share then it may be time to end the relationship.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:23 PM

44,420 posts, read 20,181,611 times
Quote:
don't be dizzy night..
i've make a decision..

thanks for your attention anyway
Dump him and move. Start over somewhere else.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:57 PM

440 posts, read 1,033,061 times
OP...wow, this post is absurd. You may have made your decision, but certainly not from the help of anyone here as not a single person here seems to have a clue what you're talking about. Next time you post, explain your situation for advice that will be better suited for your issue. For all we know this guy could be a really great guy (like you said you're the one that isn't good for him) and you're just playing games or he could've wronged you and you should truely move on for happiness. Ugh. Best of luck though.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:17 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,711,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
OP...wow, this post is absurd. You may have made your decision, but certainly not from the help of anyone here as not a single person here seems to have a clue what you're talking about. Next time you post, explain your situation for advice that will be better suited for your issue. For all we know this guy could be a really great guy (like you said you're the one that isn't good for him) and you're just playing games or he could've wronged you and you should truely move on for happiness. Ugh. Best of luck though.
I understood her; English is not her first language. The post is not absurd.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:19 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,711,073 times
Quote:
muahahahaha

it depressed me when he not allow me to meet him yet he also want me to stay around.. argh!

oh, he had mention a marriage since 6 months ago from the beginning of our relationship, but i refuse to talk about it further, i want to know him deeper before we talk about that thingy.
Smart move. Don't ask about the other marriage, it doesn't matter. Just move on, and you will be fine.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:01 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,115,422 times
Quote:
muahahahaha

Uhhh...don't take this wrong, but you sound like a stoned 16-year-old who flunked English.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships