Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 06:41 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,439,343 times

Advertisements

You like him , haha, you may be ask him:"hi,are you a single"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2011, 01:03 AM

31 posts, read 50,502 times
So I went to the gym today and HE WASN'T THERE!!! I took my time too. Ran a lot farther than I usually do and worked with weights and the machines. I took my time after the workout in the locker room getting showered and beautified only to realize that he was no where to be found. Oh well... there is always tomorrow!

To be continued...

Old 01-06-2011, 04:01 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,198,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRNA1 View Post
So I went to the gym today and HE WASN'T THERE!!! I took my time too. Ran a lot farther than I usually do and worked with weights and the machines. I took my time after the workout in the locker room getting showered and beautified only to realize that he was no where to be found. Oh well... there is always tomorrow!

To be continued...
Don't you HATE it when that happens?

If it makes you feel any better, happens to me a lot >.>

Old 01-06-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Don't you HATE it when that happens?

If it makes you feel any better, happens to me a lot >.>
Really? Your plan to ask a women out never pans out? That sucks! At least this is my first time... I'd never want to be a man. It's stressful!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 01:03 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Really? Your plan to ask a women out never pans out? That sucks! At least this is my first time... I'd never want to be a man. It's stressful!!!
See how stressful it is to think about how to ask a guy out? A lot is expected from men when it comes to these things so you're right when you say you would never want to go through the things a guy has to do through when it comes to dating.

But if you are still thinking of going against what society expects from both genders then more power to you . Have you thought where you will take him out? Keep us posted .

Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,584,476 times
Hi CRNA1. I hope this all works out for you. I know it sure isn't easy. If you know his name, say "HI _____" to him as you walk by. Also, asking him straight out if he would like to go for coffee or something is great in my book.

I'd never have an issue with the lady making the first move. Good luck.

Old 01-06-2011, 01:43 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
Yeah go for it! You only live once! Good luck!

Old 01-07-2011, 12:35 AM

Oh my gosh! So many encouraging words from the men. I guess I have to ask him out now! I have to be honest because it is my new year's resolution to be completely transparent and honest in all aspects of my life. I chickened out today. I really wanted to speak to him but there were too many people around. I feel like everyone is watching my every move! All in my head I know. I have to hand it to the men: it sucks to be male. Not only do you have to do the asking, you have to pay for the date too!! If he says yes, I am paying for it. I am sure it would be a welcome change.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR View Post
Hi CRNA1. I hope this all works out for you. I know it sure isn't easy. If you know his name, say "HI _____" to him as you walk by. Also, asking him straight out if he would like to go for coffee or something is great in my book.

I'd never have an issue with the lady making the first move. Good luck.
Thanks. It is so good to hear. Let's hope he doesn't turn me down.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:19 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,198,193 times
Quote:
Oh my gosh! So many encouraging words from the men. I guess I have to ask him out now! I have to be honest because it is my new year's resolution to be completely transparent and honest in all aspects of my life. I chickened out today. I really wanted to speak to him but there were too many people around. I feel like everyone is watching my every move! All in my head I know. I have to hand it to the men: it sucks to be male. Not only do you have to do the asking, you have to pay for the date too!! If he says yes, I am paying for it. I am sure it would be a welcome change.

Paying for it isn't the problem, it's asking in the first place. See, the problem with asking with anyone else around but the person you desire is that you run the risk of putting them on the spot and/or really embarassing them.. but no risk, no reward, right?

this basically happened to me at work this summer. I worked in a restaurant situated on a farm, and there was this REALLY CUTE girl working in the greenhouse and orchard (so workplace drama wouldn't have been much of an issue, and even then we had different schedules) Everyone was giving me crap for "being too chicken" but it can get kinda hard, esp. if you picture the person to be "out of your league" as I did.

Keep trying!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships