Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 08:36 AM

199 posts, read 490,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeerioS View Post
lol... you have found my new thread! .. and yet again it is about the same shy guy.. (but yes... I still know that i probably need to be the one who needs to make the first move) ... But I guess my new dilemma that i have is that I am going away to a conference for about 2 weeks so I wont be able to go out to our weekly hang out (with our group of friends)... and since it is tax season alot of my friends/co-workers are too busy for the weekly meet up so.. Im wont be able to see that same "shy guy" as often as I normally would until probably within a month or so (after tax season ends)..

so I guess my dilemma is that even though I still have a crush on him, and I think that the feeling is mutual.. Im just afraid that with our little face time that we will have within the next few weeks, will cause our feelings to disappear.
I highly doubt it will disappear with such quickness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 11:25 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
Some people you never get over and never stop thinking about. My mother is 87 years old and still speaks fondly about a boy she went with when she was 13-14. She never stopped thinking about him and never got over him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships