Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 11:14 AM

20,293 posts, read 37,201,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna777 View Post
How does a girl tell a guy she just wants sex, without sounding trashy or.....stereotypically unlady like? Girls are just like guys and have curiousities without wanting unnecessary drama. What is a polite way to say it. You cant necessarily say ..."hi, I want to see you later and maybe we can touch, hehe"...if you are in an appropriate setting. What would be acceptable to men to still keep the sexual experience natural and untainted?
Anna,

What others have said. But please allow me to clarify something for you: girls Are NOT just like guys, specially relating to sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 11:20 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Tell him that for him, there is no charge.
Heh, subtle, thank you Ms Subliminal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
six pack of beer, bbq and be nekkid...in that order

if you are a chickopatamus...paperbag, then case of beer, bbq and be nekkid ...in that order
Silver medal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Anna,

What others have said. But please allow me to clarify something for you: girls Are NOT just like guys, specially relating to sex.
And I thank Him, for that.

Old 07-23-2011, 11:23 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
How does a girl tell a guy she just wants sex, without sounding trashy or.....stereotypically unlady like? Girls are just like guys and have curiousities without wanting unnecessary drama. What is a polite way to say it. You cant necessarily say ..."hi, I want to see you later and maybe we can touch, hehe"...if you are in an appropriate setting. What would be acceptable to men to still keep the sexual experience natural and untainted?

Ah, Anna, your Direct Messages are not open.

Old 07-23-2011, 11:50 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
I'm not sure how well this would work on an "unfamiliar" man, but my husband is easy.

I get close to him, untuck his shirt, run my hands over his skin and give a little kiss....

Then I start undoing his belt and....well, use your imagination.

He's programmed now though, as soon as my hands are on his waist to get his shirt up...ummm, other things go up too

Old 07-23-2011, 12:14 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
That's a new one, but that plays around the direct part a bit.
Yep or a simple code words or rubbing of the thigh.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm not sure how well this would work on an "unfamiliar" man, but my husband is easy.

I get close to him, untuck his shirt, run my hands over his skin and give a little kiss....

Then I start undoing his belt and....well, use your imagination.

He's programmed now though, as soon as my hands are on his waist to get his shirt up...ummm, other things go up too

You little sex kitten...
hahahaha

Old 07-23-2011, 04:45 PM

2,743 posts, read 4,830,027 times
I can't believe no guy has offered it, but this man-phrase should work for a woman too:

"I'm really into you, but just so you know, I'm not ready to settle down for anything committed right now"

Old 07-23-2011, 04:51 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,212,296 times
Ask him if he believes in miracles.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:05 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,165 times
Quote:
"I just want sex"

"I'd like to keep it casual"

"Are you going to hit this or what?"

Seriously, if you're just looking for sex, keep it simple. Who cares if he thinks you're unladylike?

Old 07-23-2011, 06:26 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,785,015 times
She tells me "Hurry up, I got another appointment in 25 minutes"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships