Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2011, 01:21 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I thought the cheating man, once faced with divorce, loses all and can end up even losing both women too, the wife and the mistress if she was really innocent and didn't know he was married. The cheating man deserves to lose it all. Nothing nice about playing with a woman's heart.
u can have a mistress and be single. mistress should be an alternative to marriage not an addition to. but u r right often it is done by married men and i agree with you, adultery should be punished but under current law adultery is no fault, a bad law, but so are current marriage laws, for men.
btw primary reason guys cheat is bek there is, for years, no sexual relation with the wife, not that that makes it right, just letting you know she has a role to play, other than victim or righteous avenger of the divorce court.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:23 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Um... neither?

Old 11-15-2011, 01:30 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And how is the average non-millionaire cheating husband going to explain the charges for all these dinners/trips/gifts to his wife when she sees the credit card statement? Or explain why he's withdrawing so much money from their bank account?
Exactly. And with a median household income of 50k, I doubt many cheating spouses have the funds to be pampering their other loved ones with vacations and wines.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:41 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Taking her on vacations??? Paying her rent? Buying her stuff?? WTF?

You seriously don't know a thing about these real life situations. I think you need to spend less time in the theater.
No kidding!!! I agree.

Married men that cheat usually have kids too. When is he taking his misteress on vacation? Or paying her rent? Or buying her stuff without the wife noticing a dent in the CC or money missing from the bank account???

Financially speaking the mistress doesn't get jack from the guy unless he's asking to get caught.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:59 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Braunwyn,
Just because a woman/man is a cheater it doesn’t mean he/she is free of STDs. Just because a person is innocently going out with a married person doesn’t mean they are free of STDs. It would be nice for STDs to only attack cheating women/men but they don’t.

The cheating man taking her on vacations, dinners/wine, paying her rent, buying her stuff, etc. you don’t see the financial benefit there? You are clueless if you don’t. We’re talking about women who sleep around with married men, not the innocent ones who are really fooled into thinking he was single.
Innocently? The rest of your post is out in la la land.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:20 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
I wanted to know the answer to this question for a long time. I just want to get others opinions on it. And No, I am not a mistress and I am not even married, but I am just curious after reading some of the posts.

So who has it the best, the wife or the mistress? I will give my take on it later.

"Best"?

The wife is married to a cheating scumbag. The mistress thinks so little of herself that she is a sperm receptacle for someone who is committed to someone else.

It would be "best" for the wife to find a honorable man and the mistress to find some self esteem.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:40 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
not trying to split hairs but i looked up mistress.
the term indeed especially applies when the man is married and has a woman on the side.
but can also apply when the guy is single.
Mistress (lover) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
I wanted to know the answer to this question for a long time. I just want to get others opinions on it. And No, I am not a mistress and I am not even married, but I am just curious after reading some of the posts.

So who has it the best, the wife or the mistress? I will give my take on it later.
The husband.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:21 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
No kidding!!! I agree.

Married men that cheat usually have kids too. When is he taking his misteress on vacation? Or paying her rent? Or buying her stuff without the wife noticing a dent in the CC or money missing from the bank account???

Financially speaking the mistress doesn't get jack from the guy unless he's asking to get caught.
You would be surprised how many men out there have mistresses and spend lots of money on them and take them on vacations.

back to the op..... I guess it depends on the situation, any of the three could have it the best depending on the type of marriage it is.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:46 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineleith View Post
Your mistress sounds quite spoiled.
Are you a nicer mistress?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships