Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 08:46 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceryan View Post
Also 1 in 5 women have kids w/ multiple fathers, I signed up for marrying the woman I fell in love w/ and her 3 kids despite where/who/or how many they came from, and sure I learned much of the things I didn't know before we got married but I love her. My concern is at what point is it fair for her or anyone else's to expect me to stay around and flush my life and career down the toilet, because we are supposed to b moving out west, well that was b for I learned all that wed have to petition the courts for permission to leave the state cu
We can't survive in this economy here itz not possible for my career or health
Really? Who's the genius now???

You are a mess.

I hope you move out west without her and file for divorce. It's obvious this woman has alot of issues. If not the other guys would be around.

My other thought was that she just sleeps around alot....I mean ALOT!

Do yourself a favor and listen to everyone who are telling you to leave. You have nothing holding you to her. If she has a child with you...oh man!!!

At least move out west alone and get your head on straight. Who knows, you may come to your senses while away from her and say, "WTH was I thinking?"

Old 12-26-2011, 09:04 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
You married a woman with 3 children. You not only have a responsibility to your wife through all of this, you are also responsible for 3 children who have bonded with you as a father figure.

Suck it up and do your job. Things happen in life, you deal with it, you don't run away from the people who depend on you.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:15 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
Allow me to give u all some brief insight as to what I'm dealin with. Got married 5mths ago to a wonderful woman who had 3 girls w/ 3 diff men a 9,3, and 1y/o. After a few months though all kinds of legal stuff arose w/ her youngest father (apparently he's still holding on) anyways its costing us thousands of dollars in legal fees and when we go to relocate come summer its going to cost us thousands more to petition and try to move out west.
Thing is some things come to light I didn't know about and honestly I'm totally overwhelmed our marriage has been very rough of late and I just didn't sign up for all t
his
The reason it's costing so much is because your "wife" is FIGHTING what the father of her child wants. Take a look at what is going on between them, and what has gone on between the two other men in your wife's life (assuming that she even knows who the fathers are), and look ahead a couple of years to what YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEALING WITH.

For god's sake use a condom when you have sex with this woman. Otherwise, don't come crying to us when your life becomes a living hell.

And tell her to stop fighting him if you don't want to spend all your money on legal expenses.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
No genius she had her tubes tied after last child however we r planning to have a reversal so we can start our own family and experience the process together
Then you deserve all the misery you are going to get, buddy. rotsa ruck.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-26-2011, 09:43 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Ok...Ok...Wait!! You're joking right???

Wow! Just wow!!

This woman has a horrible track record when it comes to men.
She is still batting 1000.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:50 AM

337 posts, read 663,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Christie Brinkley
My bad but u get point

Old 12-26-2011, 09:55 AM

18,096 posts, read 15,676,604 times
The fact that you two would even consider bringing yet another child into the mix, when you aren't committed to the 3 stepkids you already have and are thinking of leaving and divorcing, shows a lot of denial and selfishness and general cluelessness.

Deal with what is on your plate now and insist that your wife work things out with each babydaddy to find good solutions. What does each babydaddy want? Custody? Visitation? Nothing? It doesn't have to go through the court system, you know.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:59 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,480,869 times
Your problem is that you married a woman with no morals and no brain. And, your woman picker was broke, apparently, or you would not even be in this pickle. Move on before the cost of doing so escalates.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
The fact that you two would even consider bringing yet another child into the mix, when you aren't committed to the 3 stepkids you already have and are thinking of leaving and divorcing, shows a lot of denial and selfishness and general cluelessness.

Deal with what is on your plate now and insist that your wife work things out with each babydaddy to find good solutions. What does each babydaddy want? Custody? Visitation? Nothing? It doesn't have to go through the court system, you know.
Well it does when the oldest father 9y/o who pays support based off of 36k from almost a decade ago and he now makes 100k (supposedly) and does nothing extra nor has he stepped up to plate, the middle child's dad feels that a support is for fathers that never see their kid and whever she's asked for help from him before its always a threat to take child or to put up a legal fight which up until now shed never be able to afford, the youngest ones dad is bitter and angry about not being w/ the mom and he's not seen baby to much due to the legal process and only ordered to pay $200 on a $2k salary her daycare is $800 so it impacts us financially. But he's one that's going to create all the drama, the other 2 don't see their kids the time they r ordered to and have never paid more since support and time go together

Old 12-26-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Then you deserve all the misery you are going to get, buddy. rotsa ruck.

20yrsinBranson
Look my wifes a good strong woman whose raised 3 kids on her own w/ no help from anyone, my concern is that now that her kids fathers see an improvement in her life and hear we r looking to relocate they now r all up in arms, its as if they think hey I knocked u up trucked u w/ the full load and watch u live poor and no hope or chance in a future, then once things take a turn for better for u oh heck no u gotta go back to living check to check and in Ur box and dnt u dare step out that box or I will come after my child. While losing her kids is not at all a worry or concern we still have to spend 3-4k per kid to defend and fight for chance for us to have life together, which effects our future and life plans potentially pushing us back 1-2yrs, and that's the part I Cnt deal w/ cuz of our ages
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships