Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 11:19 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Men may be perverted (depending on how you define it), but I don't think that incest fantasy is common at all. Again it depends on what you mean by "incest". If it's a man having a sexual fantasy about his relative, then hell no, that is not common in men! If you are talking about a man having a sexual fantasy about two good looking sisters, that might be more common.

As for seeing your mother naked, that's not necessarily, and almost certainly, not sexual. I saw my mom naked. I never had sexual thoughts about her. In fact, I think a lot of our sexual perversions are caused because we don't understand the difference between nudity and sexuality.

As for getting caught masturbating by your sister, I doubt many men fantasize about that. Most boys/men would be terrified.
Men wanting to sleep with their mothers is one of the most common fantasies in existance and is a basis for Freud's theories on what men and women want. Men supposedly want to sleep with their mothers and women suffer from penis envy. This is an age old fantasy that goes back for centuries if not longer.

As for being caught mastubating yeah it is every boys worst nightmare. Unfortunatly I have not only caught my brothers doing that but I have walked in on them having sex too. If you think it is bad for you just think about how bad it is for the person who catches you. I wish there was brain bleach for that kind of stuff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 11:34 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Men wanting to sleep with their mothers is one of the most common fantasies in existance and is a basis for Freud's theories on what men and women want.
Really?

Quote:
As for being caught mastubating yeah it is every boys worst nightmare. Unfortunatly I have not only caught my brothers doing that but I have walked in on them having sex too. If you think it is bad for you just think about how bad it is for the person who catches you. I wish there was brain bleach for that kind of stuff!
Am I the only one that gets a good laugh out of the recollection of me accidentally walking while my parents were having sex?

Old 01-27-2012, 11:43 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
Sleeping with my fiance and one of her sisters is about the last thing I would ever think about. Fantasy? No. (And it has nothing to do with their appearance, it just seems wrong).

Maybe I am not the typical guy, but I just never have had fantasies or desires for threesomes, twins, etc.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Really?

Am I the only one that gets a good laugh out of the recollection of me accidentally walking while my parents were having sex?
Yes really.

As for your second question I would have to say probably. Walking in on any of my relatives having sex was never considered a good or funny thing in any way, shape or form.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Sleeping with my fiance and one of her sisters is about the last thing I would ever think about. Fantasy? No. (And it has nothing to do with their appearance, it just seems wrong).

Maybe I am not the typical guy, but I just never have had fantasies or desires for threesomes, twins, etc.
Exactly! It seems wrong, dirty, depraved, kinky, forbidden and a bunch of other things that make it an exciting fantasy for many.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:05 PM

1,302 posts, read 2,949,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Ain't the point of a threesome to have sex with two women who are sexy in different ways and looks?
I'm with you on this. Being with twins is like having two cars of the same make and model. Give me a luxury sedan and a sports car instead

Old 01-27-2012, 01:22 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
I knew a young woman in college from my hometown that had dated an attractive guy and when they broke up she was going around with HIS father a few months later (who was also very attractive for his age). I don't know what ever became of that situation, but personally I thought that was a really hot father/son fantasy . So I don't give guys a hard time about their twin sister fantasies, LOL.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:35 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Men tend to be very perverted. The incest fantasy is quite common with a lot of men. There was this Sex forum where a lot of men were asking questions like "you ever seen your mom naked" "has your sister ever caught you masterbating" Just really twisted and wicked stuff. Women rarely think or ask about questions like that
I've seen those forums a few times and I've seen plenty of women post there with pretty out-there-stuff. Women can be just as perverted as men.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:37 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Men wanting to sleep with their mothers is one of the most common fantasies in existance and is a basis for Freud's theories on what men and women want. Men supposedly want to sleep with their mothers and women suffer from penis envy. This is an age old fantasy that goes back for centuries if not longer.

You know they do it, so in a sense what's the big deal? Not that I would want to catch any family member masturbating.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
You know they do it, so in a sense what's the big deal? Not that I would want to catch any family member masturbating.
I never EVER want to see my relatives naked. I mean having to give your little brother or sister a bath when we were younger was different than catching them in the act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships