Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 05:55 PM

1,338 posts, read 2,030,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I've heard about that in the Bay Area but not so much in LA. I'm originally from there. I'll bet Asian guys are pissed.
It's very common in the West LA/Santa Monica area, not so much in the San Gabriel Valley area though, simply because that's where the more fobby types hang out.

Are the Asian guys pissed? Well, sure a little bit. I'm Indian, but most of my friends are Asian (Korean, Chinese, Filipino mostly), so I guess we share most of the same gripes. We have a good laugh with it, even with our female Asian friends who pretty much concur that they love white guys.

Yeah I'm sure the SF area is the same.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 PM

73,131 posts, read 62,791,937 times
In the Atlanta area, I do occasionally see Black male/White female couples. However, generally, sometimes there is a stigma of these couples being viewed(not outwardly, but covertly) as "trashy" or "for something else". For the most part, White/Asian couples are viewed more favorably, with one exception that I know of(they were living way out in the sticks anyway).

Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 PM

541 posts, read 942,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Asian women don't like black men. Haven't you ever seen full metal jacket, were the Asian women didnt want to sleep with the black man because he was too "beaucoup". I'm just joking, but seriously I read this article of this black guy who live in Japan, and he was surprised to how open some of the women were towards him.

Uh you are wrong! I am Asian. I am Korean to be exact. I like black men, especially Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul , Reggie Bush , Pharrell, Lance Gross (actor) ....ALL WOW looking. I havent met a couple black men who were hot but didnt really like me

Old 02-26-2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
This so common in every corner of America that I'm as surprised as you are when I see an Americanized Asian woman with a non-white man.

I dont really see white men/asian women coupling that much in TX. Why is that? Its mostly white men with hispanic women..

Old 02-26-2012, 09:28 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,406,074 times
Quote:
I've heard about that in the Bay Area but not so much in LA. I'm originally from there. I'll bet Asian guys are pissed.
I've only heard that Asian guys are only pissed off when Asian girls are obsessed with white guys. Where I'm from I see more White men with Black/White women than Asian women.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:34 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,162,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
Uh you are wrong! I am Asian. I am Korean to be exact. I like black men, especially Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul , Reggie Bush , Pharrell, Lance Gross (actor) ....ALL WOW looking. I havent met a couple black men who were hot but didnt really like me
Did you even read the whole quote? It was a joke, one that clearly went over your head.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,567,099 times
Quote:
Asian women don't like black men. Haven't you ever seen full metal jacket, were the Asian women didnt want to sleep with the black man because he was too "beaucoup". I'm just joking, but seriously I read this article of this black guy who live in Japan, and he was surprised to how open some of the women were towards him.
Really? I know several Asian women married to Black American men (as well, as Asian men married to Black American women)

Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Did you even read the whole quote? It was a joke, one that clearly went over your head.

i just answered your question.....and i did read your comment dumbass

Old 02-26-2012, 10:07 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,702,011 times
Quote:
The only type of intermarriage I habitually see, regardless of where I've lived, is white and Hispanic (but then I believe Hispanics are actually considered white). It really only sticks out because a blonde now has a Hispanic surname or because one of the people in the couple has more indigenous Latino(a) looks. I still don't see it that much among other groups, except for the occasional rich guy with the bad "combover" that has wooed a Filipino, Thai or Russian (also white) girl.
Most Hispanics are not white........

Old 02-27-2012, 08:10 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,162,940 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
i just answered your question.....and i did read your comment dumbass
LOL, you lack reading comprehension skills and you call me a dumb ass. How old are you twelve? The highlighted part is what I said, but you didn't bother to read that or you don't understand what you read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships