Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 12:24 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Yeah, I agree she is darkskinned. I have seen her on a few blogs but I don't know what it is she really does. Is she an actress?
Yup. I think she is on the The Game. She used to be on a soap opera. She had a recurring role on Gossip Girl as a love interest (now that was amazing, 2 of the white male leads were chasing her! She played an upper class girl from a well-off Chicago family -- I watch Gossip Girl) and she is also in the upcoming movie Sparkle.

I am happy she is around! Finally someone that's my tone! (I know, so selfish!)

Old 03-11-2012, 12:26 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Yeah, I agree she is darkskinned. I have seen her on a few blogs but I don't know what it is she really does. Is she an actress?
Tika is hardly featured before Leighton Meester & Chace Crawford and I don't even watch Gossip Girl and I know who both of them are from magazines and entertainment shows. I came across Tika by accident when looking at Black women's hair styles magazines, LOL.

Gossip Girl Stars Strip Down for Sexy Cover*Shoot : People.com

Old 03-11-2012, 12:26 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Yup. I think she is on the The Game. She used to be on a soap opera. She had a recurring role on Gossip Girl as a love interest (now that was amazing, 2 of the white male leads were chasing her! She played an upper class girl from a well-off Chicago family -- I watch Gossip Girl) and she is also in the upcoming movie Sparkle.

I am happy she is around! Finally someone that's my tone! (I know, so selfish!)
Oooh I need to find those episodes online then. I never watched Gossip Girl before. Gotta show her some love.

I think Trey Songz is so hot and i notice he put dark women in his videos as the lead but does he date them??

Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
Quote:
Oooh I need to find those episodes online then. I never watched Gossip Girl before. Gotta show her some love.
I loved her on the show since, she didn't have to play one of those stereotypical "black women." I was sad they wrote her out, but she was on for I think 7 episodes. Considering that show has no ethnic characters, it was an improvement. It is also to be expected as it is supposed to be the Upper East Side. But it was a god story line. I think it was last season!

Quote:
I think Trey Songz is so hot and i notice he put dark women in his videos as the lead but does he date them??
I hardly ever see music videos anymore! I should watch more. After all of that controversy with Tyrese and his stupid comments, it is important for people to do a better job of casting.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:12 AM

1,206 posts, read 1,739,153 times
I just wanna say, Just1Fan loves dark woman. So, ya'll can go to bed. Besides, you can't get no man to want you, by sittin' up all night talkin' about yourself, anyway.

Old 03-11-2012, 03:31 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Jeez, OP, some do/some don't.

Can I ask stupid questions and assume that all Asians have the same preferences?

Old 03-11-2012, 04:03 AM

12,780 posts, read 14,996,596 times
I really wish not a soul would even post in reply to this OP, then he wouldn't get a rise out of us...well, you guys. I'm not saying a thing in this thread except this post.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:29 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,210,483 times
Thread is closed.. For future reference..
In the future please report these type of threads and no not respond. Race threads are not allowed as they never end well

Hate speech, racism or bashing of ANY sort will NOT be tolerated. Rude posts will be removed and infractions issued. Do not quote or talk to trolls or your posts will also be deleted. Use the report feature instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships