Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 10:56 AM

38 posts, read 80,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I'm sorry,can someone please explain to me what too loose means? I'm not being funny.

If you are talking about a vagina,I always think that means the man doesn't know how to work it or he is too small.
I am talking about the vagina. And it's not ALWAYS the man's fault either. It can be on the women's end. Luckily there are exercises (so I've heard) to tighten that s**t up. Not saying it's you at all Jersey. Just saying to girls in general that might need to do something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2012, 11:33 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
When you have a regular partner and are having good sex daily or at least very frequently, no matter how toe-curling it is, there is always going to be something more compelling to do once in awhile. I think good sex is more of a valuable commodity for those who do not experience it often.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:34 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doss1 View Post

Yes, there may be a few things better than sex. Anyone else care to add?

Just as good, if not better:
  • skydiving free fall.
  • low level fighter jet ride
  • peeing on a full bladder
  • Love at first sight

Almost as good:
  • A good sneeeeeze!
  • Accomplishing the impossible dream
  • Puppy licking your toes after walking all day
  • First solo flight
  • Making a difference in a person's life/serving others
  • Discovering a frozen waterfall in Yellowstone during an early morning hike

I would imagine the birth of my child would be there somewhere.
There is nothing wrong with this. I think it's awesome. And I agree that there are things that are just as good or better than sex.

Quote:
I really do believe there are things better than sex...and many of the greatest adventurers would say as well. I remember reading the biography of one of the astronauts in which he stated that many of them were depressed after they conquered the moon because there was no high as pleasuring as that.

I have to say that riding back seat in a fighter jet through canyons will probably never be topped (aside from child birth). Still in awe to this day.
Whaaat? ....You did that?

Old 04-22-2012, 01:38 PM

349 posts, read 460,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
BUT I would say that there is nothing worse than obligated, robotic sex in high frequency
I agree, because it becomes monotonous and mundane after a while.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:04 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I like ice cream. I don't care much for Stone Cold Creamery.
Welp, SD4020, this is a sure sign of Armageddon, something we agree on. LOL

Stone Cold leaves me, well...... stone cold. LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-22-2012, 03:30 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:

Yes, there may be a few things better than sex. Anyone else care to add?

Just as good, if not better:
  • skydiving free fall.
  • low level fighter jet ride
  • peeing on a full bladder
  • Love at first sight

Almost as good:
  • A good sneeeeeze!
  • Accomplishing the impossible dream
  • Puppy licking your toes after walking all day
  • First solo flight
  • Making a difference in a person's life/serving others
  • Discovering a frozen waterfall in Yellowstone during an early morning hike

I would imagine the birth of my child would be there somewhere.

I have only 3 things that can top sex:

1. Being slammed back in the seat (while going slightly sideways) in a
5.0 Mustang.

2. Bench pressing or squatting a new record lift.

3. Piloting the SR-71 Aircraft. Never done it, and never will, but I know it would be better then sex, for sure!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:34 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
When you have a regular partner and are having good sex daily or at least very frequently, no matter how toe-curling it is, there is always going to be something more compelling to do once in awhile. I think good sex is more of a valuable commodity for those who do not experience it often.

Or when you have sex on drugs. I knew a girl who used drugs and would have sex in hotels for hours at a time.

Another guy I know of told me that a particular street drug used along with sex gave him the most unbelievable mind blowing orgasm that he will never forget.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:45 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,248,321 times
Quote:
I really do believe there are things better than sex...and many of the greatest adventurers would say as well. I remember reading the biography of one of the astronauts in which he stated that many of them were depressed after they conquered the moon because there was no high as pleasuring as that.

I have to say that riding back seat in a fighter jet through canyons will probably never be topped (aside from child birth). Still in awe to this day.
I personally believe that many things in life are better than sex such as enjoying life for the simple sake of being alive; being content. Personally, too, I believe that people who place such a high emphasis on sex are generally boring people or just saying what they think you want to hear (I mean, sex is the be-all-end-all thing to do if you are an American). Too many people have this idea that if you are not getting laid than you are a loser, ugly, perhaps gay (or afraid people will think that of you), unwanted, etc. I think its prevalence all boils down to the conquest if you are male, or the being desired if you are female.

Ask an elderly person if something is better than sex and they will give you a list a mile long.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,248,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Yup.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:51 PM

2,234 posts, read 3,322,805 times
I'v had bad sex, good sex, and very very very good sex. Compared to the best sex that I've had only parachuting would be better. The sexpartner makes all the difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships