Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 09:17 AM

331 posts, read 603,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Great. If she likes you as a person and wants to keep you around as a "boyfriend" then she will be ok with that and will wait for you to be ready since intercourse is something you do not take lighty and want to wait for.

Then, on the side, she will have a guy lined up that is not boyfriend material but who will be getting her off harder, longer and better than she ever has and she will keep that part of her life separate from you.

And it will enable you to live in a co-conspiratorial and delusional fantasy based world where you have convinced yourself that you are so special that she will also want to wait - all while getting drilled by some guy that does take intercourse lightly and wants to rock her world.

Guys like you are like a dying star. A white dwarf heading for a black hole - it's physics and inevitable. You have been handed an incredible opportunity here. The universe is talking to you. All you need to do is listen. This is where things get fun. She wants to F - and all you have to do is bang her. No more firing off rounds by yourself. Playaaaaa. . . . .

So spend the next few minutes getting rid of what is left of any morals or ethical restraints you have that could prevent you from having sex with her and get with the program.

^^ This is crap!!! Well, ok maybe it does hold some truth, but regardless..Well done for standing up and sticking to what you believe in!! SEX is to be held to a higher standard(although I believe it to include oral sex as well), if she has issues she needs to work those out herself. Seems to me that she may put her own self worth into having sex, but for your own benefit, if she is ready to have sex this soon, how many partners has she had?!
STICK TO YOUR BELIEFS, YOU WILL FIND A WOMAN OUT THERE THAT APPRECIATES IT!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southshorelady View Post
Just so you know, the reciprocal of male oral sex is female oral sex. It is not penetrative sex. If he's willing to give her oral sex as well as receive, I don't think the woman should rightfully believe that she is just being used and is being perceived as too dirty for intercourse. I do know some "males" (can't call them men) that lead overweight women on and allow them to perform oral sex on them but they NEVER reciprocate.

Like I've said before, oral sex does not lead to babies so it is different.

Well, I guess that is the end of that, since you've "said it before". Anyhow, some of us actually disagree with you. I'll agree it doesn't lead to babies. But that's about it. It might not be penetrating like a "member would be, but it is sex. I assure you, some guys can put their tongue down inside a vagina and penetrate it too. It might not be as far down as say a guys "thing". But it can be penetrated. And wheather you like it or not, many of us disagree with you. I think Oral sex is sex and so do many others. Agree to disagree. But don't make statements as if your opinion is the end all be all. As if your the "official" authority on such matters. Just because you say it, doesn't make it a fact. Doesn't end the discussion either.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 05-07-2012 at 09:42 AM..

Old 05-07-2012, 02:37 PM

8 posts, read 15,704 times
My God, I didn't expect this to generate so much discussion haha. I believe oral sex and intercourse are on two different levels. Obviously, there are many opinions on this so let's just leave it at that. The oral sex is being reciprocated, so it's not like she is just giving it to me. The points have been well taken though on how it may be related to her self-esteem and that she may feel used thinking that she is not good enough for intercourse and only oral sex. I'm definitely going to bring this up to her. Thanks for the input. I think we can end discussion on this now haha.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:43 PM

154 posts, read 155,881 times
2.5 months is plenty of time, IMO. She's probably been ready for a while but didn't want to come off as easy. You've made it awkward for her, my friend.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 PM

460 posts, read 672,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Well, I guess that is the end of that, since you've "said it before". Anyhow, some of us actually disagree with you. I'll agree it doesn't lead to babies. But that's about it. It might not be penetrating like a "member would be, but it is sex. I assure you, some guys can put their tongue down inside a vagina and penetrate it too. It might not be as far down as say a guys "thing". But it can be penetrated. And wheather you like it or not, many of us disagree with you. I think Oral sex is sex and so do many others. Agree to disagree. But don't make statements as if your opinion is the end all be all. As if your the "official" authority on such matters. Just because you say it, doesn't make it a fact. Doesn't end the discussion either.
The only fact I stated is that sex is different because it leads to baby. That remains a fact and it's a pretty darned big one. You don't think potentially creating life with someone is a big deal? If I were a man, I'd be very wary of women who were desperate for intercourse. Some women are just looking to get pregnant. I'd make sure multiple measures of protection were used.

Um...what are you talking about with the penetration thing? You aren't making much sense.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:45 PM

19,721 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdawg23 View Post
The points have been well taken though on how it may be related to her self-esteem and that she may feel used thinking that she is not good enough for intercourse and only oral sex.

Dude. This is not about her self-esteem. This is the result of 2.5 months into the relationship.

Don't put your own insecurities onto her. smh...

Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 AM

1,552 posts, read 3,168,835 times
just put it in her already
shes with a guy she kisses and has oral sex with who doesnt want to have sex with her
im sure she feels like complete crap because of it

Old 05-09-2012, 07:58 AM

270 posts, read 409,578 times
I love how the OP uses the Moral Menu. He has morals about sex; he just wants to pick & choose which acts are okay. Maybe he should print up the menu and hand it out to avoid confusion in the future. Putting the organ used to urinate in the orifice she uses to eat -- ok. Putting that organ in the orifice designed to receive it -- evil. Two levels? What a load of crap. You are mutually having orgasms. If that ain't sex, I don't know what is.

If I was this chick, I'd have dropped you. I think you're a hypocrite with a ridiculous, arbitary "moral." This isn't about her self esteem, honey. It's about you being hypocritical and selfish. Move on.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:14 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdawg23 View Post
Hello, I've been dating this girl for about 2.5 months. Initially, she was very into kissing and we went as far as oral sex. We moved pretty rapidly for the amount of time we have been dating. The issue is is that she has been ready to have intercourse. Intercourse is something I do not take lightly and want to wait on. We have talked about this multiple times. However, now she says she is self-conscious and has not been into kissing and everything else that we have done. She says it has nothing to do with me, and she respects my belief to wait on sex, and that it is something that she needs to work on in her head. Does anyone have any advice? I know it is something that I have to let her work on herself. At the same time, I do think that intimacy is an important part in the relationship and that this can be problematic if this continues on for a while.
What the hey!!!...you ARE intimate...why deny her some?...Sounds weird to me...ever heard the word "tease"....she may be a very nice girl telling you "she respects my belief"...but in her mind she probably thinking you've used her, and managed to prove that you don't feel she's good enough for you at the same time...you took her one step forward...and two steps back...that's not very nice.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:08 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGirl View Post
I love how the OP uses the Moral Menu. He has morals about sex; he just wants to pick & choose which acts are okay. Maybe he should print up the menu and hand it out to avoid confusion in the future. Putting the organ used to urinate in the orifice she uses to eat -- ok. Putting that organ in the orifice designed to receive it -- evil. Two levels? What a load of crap. You are mutually having orgasms. If that ain't sex, I don't know what is.

If I was this chick, I'd have dropped you. I think you're a hypocrite with a ridiculous, arbitary "moral." This isn't about her self esteem, honey. It's about you being hypocritical and selfish. Move on.
I'd have to agree...and honestly, if he insists on two levels in my opinion, sex (vaginal penetration) would come first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships