Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 09:56 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,138,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I'm not on my computer, but it's with two college students I guess at a party trying to hit on girls. Well one is hungry and cranky. They show him being a smart mouth guy as Joe Peci. And since the girls don't respond to him...he yells "you must be a super model!...what do you model hands?"
Oh, haha, yeah not sure how that related to my post but yeah that's pretty funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Oh, haha, yeah not sure how that related to my post but yeah that's pretty funny.
I was using you and the comericial as a simile for you ranting that "Women only want rich superstar men"

Get it? Lol

Old 07-01-2012, 10:03 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,138,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I was using you and the comericial as a simile for you ranting that "Women only want rich superstar men"

Get it? Lol
I think so, lol.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:43 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,588,755 times
Quote:
The way some women talk among themselves is frightening. You'd think a rich, movie star was a basic requirement!

I have said it before that simply being a decent male is no longer good enough to get an American woman.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
It's a fact of life that women love men with money. You'll notice a huge difference in women's interest level towards you when you have a lot of money. Money gives you access to more opportunities and places to meet different kinds of women than you ever had before. That in itself is quite an advantage.

More money = more women

It's as simple as that.
It's true. For example, when I ride around in a Mercedes or some other luxury car women notice me and I have had cars packed with young women yell out to me " Hay sugerdaddy!". However, when I'm in a nondescript Nissan car I'm invisible.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I have said it before that simply being a decent male is no longer good enough to get an American woman.
Yes, it is. The problem is that a decent male is looking for a Victoria's Secrets lingere model and not his equal.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:54 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's true. For example, when I ride around in a Mercedes or some other luxury car women notice me and I have had cars packed with young women yell out to me " Hay sugerdaddy!". However, when I'm in a nondescript Nissan car I'm invisible.
That's funny, when I see someone in a "nice" car or flashing their "wealth" around, all I can think of is this commercial:

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs... - YouTube

Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
There are women who have fought tooth and nail for equal opportunities, equal pay, but many women take the 'easy way' and just find a Mr. Right. As in, Mr. the Price is Right. Most of these women probably either care little for the gains of the Feminist movement or just take it for granted.

If a woman has a successful career

I can't find the article at the moment, but a large percentage of women who earn degrees and land good jobs eventually quit, or downgrade to part time work after they have kids, so the husband then becomes the sole breadwinner. So I suspect they were thinking of this in advance.

This happened to my buddy, his wife has a degree and worked for a mid range company making about 40k a year, but then as soon as she got married and had a baby she quit her job and does not want to go back to work again. Now they fight over money, her not wanting to go back to work, and my buddy not making enough money to take care of the whole family even though she does not work.

Last edited by calicali01; 07-02-2012 at 12:10 PM..

Old 07-02-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
That's funny, when I see someone in a "nice" car or flashing their "wealth" around, all I can think of is this commercial:

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs... - YouTube
lol

Old 07-02-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Yes, it is. The problem is that a decent male is looking for a Victoria's Secrets lingere model and not his equal.
Nope. Not true. Most guys I know would be quite happy with an AVERAGE woman. Basically, as long as a woman is not overweight, or sick, we'll take it!

Hell, as for myself, Victoria's Secrets lingere models are too skinny for me. I like pear shaped women:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships