Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 01:55 AM

2 posts, read 22,417 times

Advertisements

I have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 6 months now, she is lovely, I care for her so very much and I really want to be with her....However over the last week or so I have noticed that she has got quite a fluffy face (very fine blonde hairs) on her cheeks, chin and upper lip, the hairs seem to be quite long, 1cm give or take... Now the worst thing is every time I look at her (especially side on) I cant help but focus on the hairs... What do I do?? How do I mention something to her without her kicking off, or feeling really insecure. I am in a real pickle?? can anyone help?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 02:00 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,902 times
Wait until you're having sex, then tell her she looks like Burt Reynolds.

It'll make it like a thrill ride.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:02 AM

261 posts, read 497,292 times
sad, I think you need to just pay for your sex going forward. Make sure it's someone that is more perfect, and deserves love, such as someone more like yourself.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 AM

2 posts, read 22,417 times
Cheers... not quite the help I was looking for....

Old 06-29-2012, 02:04 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,236 times
Very fine blond hairs aren't any big deal. Those can be plucked or waxed. If she has "whiskers" like mine (dark brown/black equal 3x thick as hair on your head).....get after that ASAP! I saw a woman working at McD's a few years ago who needed to Mach3 that baby everyday and by 5 o clock, it was showing again. It freaked me out. That's a job for laser or waxing. You don't have woman facial hair. That's a beard for crying out loud.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:07 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Yell how 'Yeti' or something really loudly at random, see if she gets the message .

Old 06-29-2012, 03:17 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the snowman View Post
I have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 6 months now, she is lovely, I care for her so very much and I really want to be with her....However over the last week or so I have noticed that she has got quite a fluffy face (very fine blonde hairs) on her cheeks, chin and upper lip, the hairs seem to be quite long, 1cm give or take... Now the worst thing is every time I look at her (especially side on) I cant help but focus on the hairs... What do I do?? How do I mention something to her without her kicking off, or feeling really insecure. I am in a real pickle?? can anyone help?
Perhaps, you need to be a bit more observant. I'd guess that more than half of all women have facial hair to one degree or another. For most, it is very short, thin, and fine, and goes without notice. A few may have "whiskers" that are long and black. A girl I went to high school with had longer, thicker, blacker hair under her nose than I did. It's not what makes any one of them more or less a woman. And, other qualities can make them very desirable regardless of the hair. No one is perfect, and hair on women varies just like the hair on men. If she's worth it, don't worry about the hair. It's not part of what make her who she is.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Perhaps, you need to be a bit more observant. I'd guess that more than half of all women have facial hair to one degree or another. For most, it is very short, thin, and fine, and goes without notice. A few may have "whiskers" that are long and black. A girl I went to high school with had longer, thicker, blacker hair under her nose than I did. It's not what makes any one of them more or less a woman. And, other qualities can make them very desirable regardless of the hair. No one is perfect, and hair on women varies just like the hair on men. If she's worth it, don't worry about the hair. It's not part of what make her who she is.
Agreed. And you know for your her birthday or something you can always buy her a full day pampering at a spa where they do everything to her including laser or wax removal of all facial hair. Just make sure you do your research and its a good place

Old 06-29-2012, 03:54 AM

151 posts, read 270,274 times
1. Buy her mens shaving cream for her birthday she may get the hint
2. Wait till she's asleep and get busy with a razor
3 interduse one of your friends to her and make sure your freind says "hey dude, nice to meet you"
4 ask her if she is trying to get in early for Movember
5. Ask her if she is planing to join the taliban
6. when at the grocery shops ask her what brand of facial shaving cream she would like
7. Tell her that you think that the lawnmower is broken and if she can have a look inside to see if she can see a blockage, turn the lawnmower on
8. Replace her face cream with some light asid ( or hair removal cream)
9. When kissing laugh abd say "lol your beard tickles"
10. Find a new girl who has more pride in her appearance

Old 06-29-2012, 04:01 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Tell her to "hold still" and pluck them out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships