Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 02:03 PM

4 posts, read 3,752 times

Advertisements

I woke up at 2am feeling severe pain on back. suspecting of having kidny stone, I was getting ready to drive myself to an ER, but my girl friend insisted that she drove me because she worried about me. We went to hospital together and stayed there untill 8am in the morning, gf has companied me the whole time.

We came home and rested briefly, I was fine and started working from home and girl friend had to go to a doctor appointment at 10am, she went for 2 hours, after she's back I asked if everything was ok she said yes. So i asked if she could cook something for me that's when gf went off and said that I had no consideration for her and no heart. She went on saying that she just had a precedure done at docotor's office and still feeling pain herself. How could I even ask her to cook. I felt like all she needed to do was just telling me that she's tired instead giving me all of this complaining ****. I yelled at her to shut up and feeling dissapointed that she would start a fight over something like this.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:05 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,686,293 times
I think both of you are tired and need to take a nap

Old 07-17-2012, 02:06 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,735,967 times
just dump her.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:12 PM

16 posts, read 14,341 times
You may not realize this.... but girls have this strange idea that who ever can yell louder is right... I know when I'm pissed I can't help but yell. I also know when I'm tired I can lose my mind over nothing. And there is nothing worse than not feeling appreciated, I hope you had at least thanked her for staying up with you all night even though she had her own thing going on in the morning.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:21 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,194,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dammit 7 View Post
You may not realize this.... but girls have this strange idea that who ever can yell louder is right...

???!?! Maybe "girls" do. That would be why it makes sense for men to date WOMEN.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:22 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,380,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknowngm123 View Post
I woke up at 2am feeling severe pain on back. suspecting of having kidny stone, I was getting ready to drive myself to an ER, but my girl friend insisted that she drove me because she worried about me. We went to hospital together and stayed there untill 8am in the morning, gf has companied me the whole time.

We came home and rested briefly, I was fine and started working from home and girl friend had to go to a doctor appointment at 10am, she went for 2 hours, after she's back I asked if everything was ok she said yes. So i asked if she could cook something for me that's when gf went off and said that I had no consideration for her and no heart. She went on saying that she just had a precedure done at docotor's office and still feeling pain herself. How could I even ask her to cook. I felt like all she needed to do was just telling me that she's tired instead giving me all of this complaining ****. I yelled at her to shut up and feeling dissapointed that she would start a fight over something like this.
Dude, she had no sleep and then had a procedure after, and you asked her to cook for you? And you're disappointed in her? She shouldn't have gone off on you like that, but when I'm sleep deprived, rational is not necessarily on the plate. Hint: That's when you call the pizza delivery guy. Or just get yourself some damn crackers.

Honestly? I'm disappointed in both of you. Get some sleep.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:24 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,194,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Dude, she had no sleep and then had a procedure after, and you asked her to cook for you? And you're disappointed in her? She shouldn't have gone off on you like that, but when I'm sleep deprived, rational is not necessarily on the plate. Hint: That's when you call the pizza delivery guy. Or just get yourself some damn crackers.

Honestly? I'm disappointed in both of you. Get some sleep.
This.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:26 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,206,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknowngm123 View Post

She has a point. She stayed up with you all night at the hospital, then went through a procedure herself, and you ask her to do yet more for you?

Really?

What are you, helpless? Last I checked, the aftermath of a kidney stone doesn't leave your hands and legs paralyzed. If you are that hungry, stand up, open a can of soup or a box of cereal, or make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and knock yourself out.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,407,210 times
Is this the first time you two blew up at each other, or is it a pattern?

A combination of stress, lack of sleep, and pain is enough to make anyone crotchety. Maybe you both can have a civil talk about it when you're both rested and pain-free?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:41 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,655,946 times
Just dial the phone and get something delivered. I don't blame her for being ticked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships