Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 01:29 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Wait...in an earlier post you say you have dated MANY girls. Are you trying to tell us that of all those many girls and many dates, you never bought a meal or a drink for any of them?

Are you just stingy? Broke? What? Maybe this is at the root of your problems with women.

Or maybe you are just another one of the virgin playas who seem to frequent this board.
So you think that the only way to sleep with and date women is to buy them meals and drinks?

And you think that I have problems with women?

I don't know where you come from, man, but I'm from New York. Girls pay for themselves out here.

I'm not stingy or broke. I just know that trying to buy a women's affections doesn't work.

Damn, some of the posters on here are clueless.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:29 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
Typically, I just give them my phone with the new contact screen on and they take care of the rest. It's never not worked lol

Old 09-13-2012, 01:32 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,099,782 times
Quote:
I dont buy women drinks either, why bother? Ill get her a glass of water if shes really thirsty, thats about it. Ive taken women out to dinner and even spoiled them with gifts on accasion AFTER we had great sex and she has earned this type of reward. Trying to buy your way into womans pants is for suckers and there are plenty of them around.
uhhh.... it's fun to go out to dinner, and to some extent to treat a lady?
I like to buy flowers for girls on dates. I'm doing it in small part to show I care/I'm thoughtful, but I'm also doing it because it's FUN to do. You don't have to be a complete fuddy duddy to appreciate playing old-fashioned and classy. Also, it makes me want to **** her more. I can't wait till I find a girl who has the sense to pick one of the flowers and put it in her hair.
Same with the dancing I mentioned in the other thread. It's all playing. I can't imagine how nuts I'll attack a girl who dances well with me and we're in a relationship. WOOF! Like, I even seen this young couple at this swing dance social, they're dancing, you can see they're nuts in love and also look like they want to freaking eat each other.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Nope, its the norm in todays dating world. And chances are that yes, we are both attracted to beautiful women, who are young and have plenty of options. Same as any other man walking this earth, who actualy has enough balls to go for one.
+1

I ONLY date beautiful women and my female friends are also good-looking.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:35 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,099,782 times
ohhhhh... well yeah, if you live in New York, of course the girls will be hooking up muych more easily there
Half the reason anyone lives in New York is that
Ever read the statistic that 1/3 people in Manhattan are between the ages of 20-30. Think any other place is that young?

Now I think part of my problem is whether I want to actually be promiscuous... I mean, I'm insecure about my dating, and one part of me would like to have sex as much as possible, but I'm also a good JerseyBoy, so, I dunno. I know i don't want to live in NYC, too busy... hmmm....

Old 09-13-2012, 01:36 PM

264 posts, read 309,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
I don't know where you come from, man, but I'm from New York. Girls pay for themselves out here.

LOL. Tell us how it is out on Long Island.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:37 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Nope, its the norm in todays dating world. And chances are that yes, we are both attracted to beautiful women, who are young and have plenty of options. Same as any other man walking this earth, who actualy has enough balls to go for one.
So you think it's only the "beautiful" women that you two have in common? LOL It has nothing to do with those types of women and their behaviors or personalities that you keep coming back to???

Sure...ok.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
ohhhhh... well yeah, if you live in New York, of course the girls will be hooking up muych more easily there
Half the reason anyone lives in New York is that
Ever read the statistic that 1/3 people in Manhattan are between the ages of 20-30. Think any other place is that young?

Now I think part of my problem is whether I want to actually be promiscuous... I mean, I'm insecure about my dating, and one part of me would like to have sex as much as possible, but I'm also a good JerseyBoy, so, I dunno. I know i don't want to live in NYC, too busy... hmmm....
There's no reason why you can't do both. Date the quality girls and have sex with the trash. Get some experience and you'll be able to tell the difference between the two.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
uhhh.... it's fun to go out to dinner, and to some extent to treat a lady?
I like to buy flowers for girls on dates. I'm doing it in small part to show I care/I'm thoughtful, but I'm also doing it because it's FUN to do. You don't have to be a complete fuddy duddy to appreciate playing old-fashioned and classy. Also, it makes me want to **** her more. I can't wait till I find a girl who has the sense to pick one of the flowers and put it in her hair.
Same with the dancing I mentioned in the other thread. It's all playing. I can't imagine how nuts I'll attack a girl who dances well with me and we're in a relationship. WOOF! Like, I even seen this young couple at this swing dance social, they're dancing, you can see they're nuts in love and also look like they want to freaking eat each other.
Well, youre doing yourself a disservice by doing all of the above, and not relizing that its 2012 and not 1979. Women dont want any of that nonsense, old fashioned, classy and flowers get you absolutely nowhere. But if you have no ramantic interest in a woman and dont want to sleep with her, but only want to have platonic fun while being robbed blind and treated like a sucker, youre doing great. whatever makes you happy.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
LOL. Tell us how it is out on Long Island.
One word: entitled.

I think every girl out here has some kind of personality disorder.

That's why I'm getting stationed in California next month
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships