Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 08:35 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times

Advertisements

share some stories about some of the more creative ways you were able to get a phone number of someone you wanted to ask out. Here are a couple from me:

- some months ago, I was walking down a busy intersection and saw a very attractive girl, so obviously I kept my eyes on her. She was carrying some documents and as she was crossing the street and dropped some of them on the ground but kept walking. As I was walking in the same direction, I walked by the doucments and noticed that they seemed more important than what someone would dispose of. There were some tax and employment docs, along with social security number and alot of her personal info. I found her phone number on one of the forms, since she was a block and a half ahead of me, called her and told her she lost something. We met a couple minutes later and i handed her docs back to her. She was even more attractive upclose. She was very thankful, we flirted for a couple of minutes and as we were about to say goodbye, i told her "Hey Ashley, since i already have your phone number in my phone and know your name, how about we go out for drinks sometime". She seemed more than excited to say YES.

- Last night I was at a local restaurant, having a meal with one of my main squeezes and our waitress was incredibly attractive and youthful. I had a hard time stopping myself from checking her out everytime she walked away from our table, but had to play it cool because I didnt want my date noticing. As I was paying for the meal, their credit card machine went down after she swiped my card and left the charge in pending status. She came back to our table and explained the problem and said we would have to wait for this to be fixed. We had to get going however, since it was getting late and i needed to get my groove on, so i ran over got some cash from the atm and paid for the meal. The hottie waitress then wrote on the receipt that a cc charge is pending, and that the resturant may end up owing me credit on case it goes through. She then says, ill even write my name on it, so you know who to refer to and i told her "sure, why dont you write your phone number down while youre at it, in case we need to discuss this further". she then gave me a sexy "oh, you want to **** me" look, smiled and wrote down her number. I think ill be calling her within next ocuple of days.

your turn =)

Last edited by Ascension2012; 09-13-2012 at 08:46 AM..

Old 09-13-2012, 08:41 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
I think I just threw up in my mouth. You are seriously bragging about getting the number of a hot waitress while you are out with one of your "main squeezes?" And you are in your 30's? Are you that desperate for attention? My god...

Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,584 times
lol @ getting a number while on a date

cue the outrage in 3, 2, 1...

oh looks like someone beat me to it

Old 09-13-2012, 08:45 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think I just threw up in my mouth. You are seriously bragging about getting the number of a hot waitress while you are out with one of your "main squeezes?" And you are in your 30's? Are you that desperate for attention? My god...
This thread is to share stories of creative ways to get someones phone number. Im not bragging about anything, just trying to have a fun thread, so please keep your daily ascension bashing for another occasion. thanks Dew.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:46 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
This thread is to share stories of creative ways to get someones phone number. Im not bragging about anything, just trying to have a fun thread, so please keep your daily ascension bashing for another occasion. thanks Dew.
Yeah - sure you aren't. I think the proof is in the pudding.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:48 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,584 times
i was hanging at a bar once with a buddy and his date, and he got some chick's number while his date went to the bathroom

my buddy and both chicks were all kind of douches but they all knew the score about what was going on, really

Old 09-13-2012, 08:49 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
i told her "Hey Ashley, since i already have your phone number in my phone and know your name, how about we go out for drinks sometime". She seemed more than excited to say YES.
This one would creep me out a little. "I've seen your personal information and I know how to get to you, so you should go out with me"? Yikes.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,675 times
When I go to the club, I get the girl's interest really high, go in for the make out (but never actually do it), then give her my number and tell her to text me. The girl usually does. I basically let her chase me. Usually, I'll let her start the text interactions and sometimes I won't even respond to her. I do it in a way where she's chasing me.

Just started this strategy 2 weeks ago, but already got 2 lays from it with minimal work.

But honestly, even if this doesn't work, I don't care about the girl or the situation....so that, in itself, might be why this works

Old 09-13-2012, 08:59 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Sniff. Sniff. The crocodile can smell every self-worth exercise from miles.

Crawls his way back into the swamps.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:02 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,765,279 times
Ha good stories.

My friend actually got a girls number while SHE was on a date with another guy. He's an outgoing guy but has trouble finishing and getting a girls number so i was completely blown away when he told me. He was sitting next to the guy and girl at a bar, and over the course of the evening, he cracked a few jokes to them, and while the guy went to the bathroom, he made his move. Turned out it was just a first date, and she only went out with that guy once. My friend and the girl are still dating after 2 years and just moved in together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships