Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 11:44 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Sure. Only if you do not want a real relationship.

Now... strictly for rolls in the hay and all the possible complications that tag along - things like unplanned pregnancy, STDs, etc. Fun stuff, btw - then you're right. No problemo. Knock yourself out with a 'good time' indeed.
Again, not true.

I would say that it's far easier to get into a relationship when you're a jerk. Why? Because you care less about the girl and, thus, care less about the outcome of situation. You're much more willing to go for sex earlier (which will keep the girl around) and you're way less likely to get emotionally invested (because you're probably juggling more than one girl).

Old 09-27-2012, 11:51 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Again, not true.

I would say that it's far easier to get into a relationship when you're a jerk. Why? Because you care less about the girl and, thus, care less about the outcome of situation. You're much more willing to go for sex earlier (which will keep the girl around) and you're way less likely to get emotionally invested (because you're probably juggling more than one girl).
But decent girls don't date jerks.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Yes they do. pretty much all women bash their ex-bf who was a jerk. That means quite a few dated a jerk

Old 09-27-2012, 11:54 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,662,572 times
A lot of "nice" guys just up the front to sleep with her. They're no more nice than a salesman.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Yes they do. pretty much all women bash their ex-bf who was a jerk. That means quite a few dated a jerk
Um, no.

Maybe... Maybe they go out with them for a while if the guy puts up a front that he is a nice guy, but once the facade is chipped away any girl who has her schite together heads for the door.

Don't underestimate a decent woman's ability to smell BS

If she doesn't head for the door, then she doesn't have her schite together. Get it yet?

Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
A lot of "nice" guys just up the front to sleep with her. They're no more nice than a salesman.
Not true, man. In my nice guy days, I had girls throwing themselves at me, but I turned them down because I didn't want to be the guy using them for sex. I wanted to get to know them and take things slow.

What happened? I got played bad and hurt. So now I bang them asap when they throw themselves at me, which of course decreases my interest in them....and then I just use them. But it's cool because they brought it on themselves.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
It is truly frightening to even think about the type of people so many posters on the relationship boards tend to run around with or try to meet. I have never in my 51 years met any humans as bad as those portrayed here. Yes some of the guys were jerks and some of the gals were nothing to write home about but overall I have met and been in relationships with many more real, honest, good humans.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Um, no.

Maybe... Maybe they go out with them for a while if the guy puts up a front that he is a nice guy, but once the facade is chipped away any girl who has her schite together heads for the door.

Don't underestimate a decent woman's ability to smell BS

If she doesn't head for the door, then she doesn't have her schite together. Get it yet?
LOL

I don't know where the girls on this forum come from (they all claim to be so wholesome and on top of their game), but this has definitely not been my experience IRL.

Girls can definitely NOT smell BS. And very few of them have their emotional ****e together. When my game is tight and my frame is strong, they follow me, no questions asked.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:01 PM

442 posts, read 615,350 times
Quote:
I agree.

I can't think of any of my friends, except one, who desired relationships with known bad buys.

Most of them married, and are still married, nice guys.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:06 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspentree View Post
I agree.

I can't think of any of my friends, except one, who desired relationships with known bad buys.

Most of them married, and are still married, nice guys.
And certainly none of them have accidentally gotten knocked up by these jerks and are now "used up" and out of their prime, the way some dudes insist happens to all women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships