Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2012, 10:18 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,058 times

Advertisements

I like redwings.....

Anytime...anywhere...It's never off limits for me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 10:21 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Well I guess my latest fantasy is nothing compared to what I read in this thread

"being tied up by 4 attractive college seniors in my apartment while they sit on me, stand on me, and laugh at me"

LOL

Old 11-10-2012, 10:23 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
I dated a woman who liked to have sex with my big toe.

I have heard it all

Old 11-10-2012, 10:58 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well I guess my latest fantasy is nothing compared to what I read in this thread

"being tied up by 4 attractive college seniors in my apartment while they sit on me, stand on me, and laugh at me"

LOL
This is actually not that uncommon... it's essentially femdom or female domination, but without all the leather and whips.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:04 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
This is actually not that uncommon... it's essentially femdom or female domination, but without all the leather and whips.

Yes I call it "Sophisticated Domination"

Old 11-10-2012, 11:41 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,853,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I find it a little odd that you are looking up the laws of each state for molesting animals. It is still disgusting and abusive. I have 3 sons with autism and believe me, this would never occur to them for a moment. I think that is a cop out, the guy is just plain demented.
I have autism myself , we often research just about everything we can storing it in our brains...hence the high IQ's.... I hear about it once a week on the stupid news...some people never got charged while others got the book thrown at them. So I started researching the various laws..... He has an IQ of 160 , which is very up there and holds down a decent job.... I doubt you really know your sons , most parents say that they haven't even scratched the surface of what lies below...most aspie kids will not tell there parents there day to day lives or there secrets even if there lives are at stake instead they use Social Media to tell there issues or problems or when they get older they tend to have Fetish's or Fantasy's...that goes up on these sites there not any different from the NT's....its just suppressed for the most part. I mean if saw some of the autistic Forums some as large as CD and saw the adult section of that site or the relationship board then what my friend does or thinks is a walk in the park.... But that's the way the typical aspie thinks which is different then the NT's , often very open minded and sometimes a little too open minded....but if he isn't hurting anyone or anything I say whatever floats his boat. It does disturb me and I gag when i think about it, but then again its really non of my business...

Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

What's more odd?

That one would look up the laws regarding animal molestation on the internet

OR

"So...I have sex with my dog"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do"
"No you don't"
"I have video. Want to see?"
"I guess..."
I research all Laws ....which the US has alot of overlapping and anti-Democratic laws....over 230 that ive found....that conflict or suppress rights... I didn't believe him , so I poked him and he showed the proof....is there anything wrong with that....if he said he robbed a bank or won the lottery i would ask for proof...

Last edited by DarkWolf; 11-10-2012 at 11:53 PM..

Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I find it a little odd that you are looking up the laws of each state for molesting animals. It is still disgusting and abusive. I have 3 sons with autism and believe me, this would never occur to them for a moment. I think that is a cop out, the guy is just plain demented.

LOL. I agree -- that's not an autism thing....that's just him.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
LOL. I agree -- that's not an autism thing....that's just him.
Hes obsessed with Animals , Human & Animal Anatomy and a few other things all tie back into his autism I'm sure you would understand Doll Eyes...

Old 11-10-2012, 11:55 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Hes obsessed with Animals , Human & Animal Anatomy and a few other things all tie back into his autism I'm sure you would understand Doll Eyes...

All of the autistic/A.S. people have 'special interests' that are usually not the norm.....Yea, I understand the animal/human anatomy obsession -- but there's a fine line between that and looking up animal molestation LMAO. I'm with crayola, that's not an autism thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships