Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 11:46 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

There was also the "Pony Play" episode of L&O SVU. Oddness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
There was also the "Pony Play" episode of L&O SVU. Oddness.
Hahaha. I saw that one with my parents....awkward haha.

"Son....do people really do this."

"Dad...you do not want to know."

Old 10-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Well there's a fetish I've never heard off. I mean...I thought vore was wierd, but a tickling fetish...man.
One of the most prolific posters on CD has a pretty strange case of this, plus some other proclivities having to do with women treating him like furniture. But he refuses to acknowledge it is a fetish, and spends far too much of his time and money trying to trick girls on craigslist to come over and participate. You really do not need to look too far for the human oddities among us.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,836,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
One of the most prolific posters on CD has a pretty strange case of this, plus some other proclivities having to do with women treating him like furniture. But he refuses to acknowledge it is a fetish, and spends far too much of his time and money trying to trick girls on craigslist to come over and participate. You really do not need to look too far for the human oddities among us.
Oh no!! plz, don't egg on our resident TV Addict. Im sometimes worried that he's really out there. Thankfully in PA, and Im in Tx. but I do travel, and now I cant venture to that state

Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 PM

My daughter lives near Philly and I have already warned her...and told her to tell her friends.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:21 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I guess it's not too strange, but a friend confided to me her boyfriend likes being choked. I don't know if its just a submissive thing or if he likes his oxygen being cut off or what, but it threw my friend for a loop.
David Carradine and Michael Hutchence are both said to have died from autoerotic asphyxiation. Supposedly they believe cutting off oxygen to an extent heightens orgasm.
I think they covered that fetish in a CSI episode also.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:11 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
The strangest ones I have heard about were on tv.

One was a man that loved making his wife pregnant and then after she had the baby, drinking her breastmilk.

Then there was the full grown man that liked being a baby. There are businesses that cater to this fetish and they make giant onesies and foot p.j.'s etc. This guy wore adult diapers and would urinate and deficate in them. He hired a woman, that obviously agreed to this, but she would change his diapers and use wipes.

Then there are the guys that like to have womens used underware, sometimes socks. There are actually people on Ebay that sell these.

Actually thinking about it I used to have a friend that told me about one of her old boyfriends. She said their bedroom was upstairs and he liked to watch her urinate. He kept a pot next to the bed so she could use it in front of him. He also like to perform golden showers on her.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:47 AM

1,335 posts, read 3,150,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Sex with a bird...

What if the bird is really small? Like a dove or pidgeon?
. I guess he'd have to just wing it...

Quote:
How does one...Hump a tree?
Duh, with wood...

Old 10-06-2012, 04:48 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Fetish Lifestyles I enjoy

"Financial Slavery"

"Public Humilation"

"Sophisticated Domination"

"Smothering"

"Tickle Torture"

Old 10-06-2012, 04:56 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
The "race" fetish is the most disturbing one for me. Every time I hear about a person with an Asian fetish or someone who loves to "dip in chocolate", it truly makes me sick.
I;m guilty of that, I have a Asian and Indian Fetish LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships